“Very disappointed”

Cuisines: Chinese, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Have been going there for years with previous owners and always loved it as a nice dinner before taking in a play at The Guild or Confederation Centre! This time our food was not very good! The wonton Soup was doughy and the 18 dollar seafood specialty dish was ABSOLUTELY tasteless. I did mention it and was offered nothing except soya sauce. Will not be back!

2  Thank jughead9

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

I'm not gonna lie, when I started to eat the food, it was good. That was until I was a couple bites in. I looked at my ribs and found an ear wig. I was traumatized. And all I got out of it was next time I come, I can get a free half serving of ribs. Like come on. Never coming back again.

4  Thank Larry T
Reviewed 3 October 2015

This is just around the corner from the Hotel on Pownall where we were staying. We really fancied chinese and this hit the spot. It doesn't look very exciting from the outside and inside is pretty ordinary but the food was very good, egg rolls yummy.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Absolutely the worst dining experience I've ever had... .never again!
We waited for over 45 minutes for our meal which was not served all at once. When we did get our meal bit by bit, there were dead mosquitoes in it....not kidding!
Our server was very rude and not interested in providing good customer service.
I am disgusted with the Union Wok!

3  Thank Judy M
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Ordered take-out.. Server was rude .. portions were very small and tasteless.. when I called to complain, person that answered the phone laughed and hung up the phone.. Don't waste your money.. This is not the Golden Wok..

4  Thank swampy70