“Rockin green beans!”

Splendid Essence
Ranked #27 of 289 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Chinese, Taiwanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Splendid Essence is a congregation of all kinds of beauty and splendor inside an exquisite cottage.The restaurant on the first floor offers trendy and gourmet vegetable dishes and an assortment of Chinese teas and beverages in a cozy and congenial atmosphere. The bright and delightful space on the second floor offers facinating classes, lectures and exhibitions to enrich your life.The third floor is an elegant Buddhist praying hall.
Reviewed 6 July 2017

My family and I loved the food and we're not vegetarians. We ordered dumplings, curried noodles but the rock star on the menu was definitely the green beans. Also enjoyed the tea selection. The staff was welcoming and the price was very reasonable.

We're over the moon about this restaurant. Hope to be lucky enough to return and have more of those green beans and then some.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I am not a vegetarian, but the food here was amazing. Well seasons, superb presentation and freshly made.

I recommend the food here, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Great service, great atmosphere, and amazing food! We can't wait to return here next time we come to town

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Terrific vegetarian food with lots of flavour and the best service. We love the black pepper nuggets, the house fried rice and the mushroom and bok choy dishes, but really, you can never go wrong here.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My daughter loves Scrambled Eggs with Tomato, I enjoy Dry-sautéed String Beans, and my husband is satisfied with Eight-Gem Tofu.

A nice place to go if you would like a homemade style Chinese food as traveler.

1  Thank wanga1226