“Very good buffet.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

So far, this is the best Chinese food restaurant we've tried in Charlottetown. The buffet is very large with a good variety. Try the back row first! I would have to fill at least three plates to sample all the choices, even with small samples of each. I love their more spicy offerings. Everything is good, although my companions complained about the S&S Chicken Balls being dried out and tough - I suspect that's from people like me ignoring them and going for the other options. I'd also pass on the Fried Rice and Noodles as I find them rather bland. Evening buffet is $16 for adults and is reasonable considering all the options.

1  Thank Kim M

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My nephew and I went for a visit here and the waitresses were very friendly and patient with our orders. The food was good quality. All around, it was a positive experience for us.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

attended restaurant at lunch with 2 other people. Glass had Slime around rim and when I asked to change it owner/waitress was very rude. 2 knifes had dried food on as well!!!
chicken had seen better days and was super stringy. Generally poor food and service.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The food wasn't bad at all, just didn't have enough of it out, and some of it was very stale, sat for a long time. THe seating was a bit different, aged ripped material, smelly place...like mould or a musky smell....wasn't comfortable eating there.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Was there on a family vacation and decided to try this place with the family and after trying some soup, not good and egg rolls not good either had some dishes and not alot was good it was old , must of been sitting along time, and after being there for a while the worker comes over and asks when we were ready for our bill, Im thinking his polite way of when are you leaving, I was very uncomfortable after that they dont give you a bill there, you pay at the counter when you leave, I will never go back