All reviews window seat underground parking great location waters edge water view convention center guest services walking distance attending a conference hotel restaurant very nice hotel queen street heart of downtown water front spacious room front desk staff restaurants and shops
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Very conveniently located. Large bedrooms, with coffee maker and nice washroom. Comfortable bed. OK view. Somewhat noisy (I could clearly hear my neighbors). OK breakfast menu and selection. The design looks a bit like late seventies and I was not too thrilled by that. Price is OK for what you get. Very welcoming and warm service (check in staff was super)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pieroinusa
Monic D, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Greetings pieroinusa:

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I appreciate your feedback on our hotel , guestrooms , our services and design. I am sorry that we did not fully meet your expectations. Having said that thank you for your kind comments about our service and in particular that our check in team was super.

Wishing you continued safe travels.

Sincerely

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This property was one of the most hospitable places I have stayed from check in, to the maintenance staff on my floor who noticed me struggling with the key when it didn't work, to the servers in the convention floor.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Greetings NBTraveller68:

I was very pleased to learn you experienced "terrific hospitality" from our team of associates here at the Delta Prince Edward. They were delighted to know they made a difference in your stay. On another note, I do apologize that you had difficulty with your room key. I was happy to know however that one of our maintenance associates came to the rescue and provided you assistance! Thank you for taking the time to post a review here on TripAdvisor, and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel another time soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel has the best location in town right on the water and is the only one big eny to host conferences. Therefore they can afford to hike their prices. The rooms are nice and clean, the staff friendly but it just is too priecy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GlobalguyOttawa
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Greetings GlobalguyOttawa:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay here at the Delta Prince Edward. Your compliments towards our team of associates are very much appreciated. Noted also are your comments regarding room rate, and your point is well taken. Thank you again, and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back another time when travels bring you our way.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Avoid this hotel. Service and housekeeping are dismal. We checked in and were told no upgrades were available (Platinum guest). This was a lie.
Entered the room and pulled the sheets back to find hair, fuzz and stains. The sheets were dirty and beds remade after the last guest. When we asked for a new room, management sent up housekeeping. Two housekeeping personnel then argued with me that the sheets weren’t dirty. Dismissive of the hair and other spots. The manager then raised his voice, pointed his finger at me and yelled at me that “calling them housekeepers/maids was demeaning and he wouldn’t have it.” NEVER have I been so rudely treated by a staff member at a hotel and felt threatened as a person. We spoke to the operations manager “Margaret” who only made excuses for her staff and never once apologized to me or my spouse for the treatment we suffered. She said to me “I’m sorry YOU feel that way”. I specifically asked her “so, because we referred to the housekeeping staff as maids or housekeepers, it is your position that is ok for you staff to verbal abuse me..point his finger in my face and act in an aggressive manner?” Again she said that her staff were not in the wrong. I got up and left. She followed me from the property. After several minutes she appeared and approached my vehicle. I clearly stated that I didn’t want to speak with her. She AGAIN tried to approach me. My spouse had to communicate that she had to leave me alone. This property is poorly run, employs people who are abusive to guests and should be avoided at all costs. I’ve attached other photos of the room- filthy! No vacuuming..pet hair, crumbs and various stains

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank 479fawnh
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Greetings Fawn H:

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel and your experience. We take great pride in providing exceptional customer service with friendly and professional associates. I regret not having delivered for you on that occasion. Wishing you continued safe travels.

Regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We stayed here for several days on a leisurely family vacation. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful as most people on the island are. Our room was very comfortable, and we had the opportunity to use the pool, gym and sauna. All the facilities were great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Greetings Karen F:

Thank you very much for the review of your stay with us here at the Delta Prince Edward. So pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed a leisurely vacation! I was happy to know this included you having time by the pool and in our fitness centre. Thank you for your kind comment towards our associates here, they were happy to know they provided you with elevated guest service on the occasion of your visit. We certainly hope to welcome you and your family back another time!