The Harbour House(Charlottetown)
Rodd Royalty(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$160
Elmwood Heritage Inn(Charlottetown)
US$192
Ace Bed and Breakfast(Charlottetown)
US$145
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
US$269
US$184
  • Pool
Aloha Tourist Home(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$307
Brackley Beach Hostel(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$60
Agoda.com
All reviewsannex roomchef patrickseparate showerseafood chowdervictorian styletop floordowntown charlottetowncontinental breakfastsized bedstayed two nightsupon checklovely roomwithin easy walking distanceanne of green gablesgreat place to stayroom was largeprince edward island
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Went there for a birthday dinner. The food was delicious however my husband didn't receive what he ordered. Disappointing and no compensation given. The whole physical environment is in dyer need of some updating; tables are small and tipsy, floors are not level and you are sitting way to close to other people. I have had good experiences here - one of the best eggs bennies ever - in the past but will definitely not be attending again any time soon. They were giving out ballots for a chance to win $45 - celebrating their 45 years being open. It's disappointing that they haven't kept up with their reputation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angela P
Pat S, General Manager at Dundee Arms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Good Morning Angela,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear that your husband did not get what he ordered. He should not have been given a bill for our mistake. If you could please email me at manager@dundeearmspei.com I would be very happy to compensate him for the meal.

The building has been all updated over the past number of years and the dining room was certainly one of the ares that received new floors, new tables and chairs along with numerous other upgrades. The building is 114 years old and I agree that the floors are not perfect. I wish you had of brought this to my attention or the attention of your severs and I would have been happy to fix the problem. I am sorry for our mistakes and I would love to hear from you.

Thank you so much again for your review and I look forward to your email.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Dundee Arms looked cold when I first arrived, but as soon as I entered I found the staff, the rooms and the ambiance full of warmth and hospitality, Up on the 3rd floor was quiet. Bathroom had a tub! Hurrah! View of the trees and windows that opened were wonderful. Bed comfy. Stayed two nights. Breakfasts were generous...a hot breakfast on the weekend. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Pat S, General Manager at Dundee Arms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Our beautiful Island. Have a great Fall and Winter.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I would say, if you like good food and to stay in a place that is pleasing to the eye, than this is the inn for you. My room was clean and the location was great. I thought the property looked very nice from the outside and it was cozy on the inside. It is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Pat S, General Manager at Dundee Arms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that someday you will visit with us again. Have a lovely fall season.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We dropped by the Dundee for dinner tonight. I had the seafood chowder which is some of the finest I’ve ever had and JANET had the pepper steak special. She really enjoyed the meal as well
I’d highly recommend the chowder to anyone who likes seafood.
Great service with a smile !!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great comments. I have to agree with the Seafood chowder. It always gets outstanding reviews. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us. We look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great Fall season.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We had the pleasure of 2 rooms on the 3rd floor. The only drawback was no elevator for bags but the corner room we had with 3 gables where the bed sat was extremely cool.
The ornate woodwork and well appointed restaurants and patio will be somewhere I stay again. Great people and service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the review of our property. I am so sorry to that you were not asked if you wanted us to take the bags up for you. Someone must have forgotten to ask you as this is a service that we do offer to our guests. We hope to have you stay with us again. Have a great fall season and thank you again for your review.