All reviews underground tunnel grafton street within walking distance pleasant stay hot breakfast full kitchen yogurt prince edward island downtown theatre
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here mid August for one night while in town for business. Check in was quick, the room was clean, free parking, wifi and breakfast. Unfortunately I had a very upset baby in the room next to me and would not stop crying. Thankfully the front desk clerk was able to move me into an new room. Great sleep! Great stay!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay with us here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. It is nice to read that we provided the experience you very much deserved. I am glad we were able to move you a quieter room. I hope we will see you for future visits to Charlottetown.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating . The location was great but that's it for the pro side . Now for the cons . First room musty smell, bed not made very well and not very comfortable . Second room not cleaned all that well ,it needed dusting . Plugs and hookups not very professional .Breakfast was not the best . Not near worth the money we paid . As for as stars go ( 2 )

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We stayed here before in the luxury suite, it was great, but this time for our honeymoon we got a 1 bed room and it was so disappointing !! Bed was so soft that we kept falling into the middle of the bed... very saggy !! Didn't sleep at all because of it, and couldn't ask for another room as they were booked up. Housekeeping didn't clean, left dirty glasses & 2 overly full garbage cans behind. Didn't restock our toilet paper & soap . We were up all the time trying to keep the toilet from running. She didn't wipe up all of the water that was splashing out of the toilet tank when we continually tried to fix it. Also left our dirty towels behind and left no clean ones. Told them all this when we were checking out, and they gave NO response !!! Not impressed. Very poor for the price, over 200.00 per night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. The experience you shared is definitely not the experience we work hard to provide. I will be sharing your feedback with the team to ensure concerns such as your never happen again. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel
Is in a really good location. We stayed in the annexe across the road but there is an underground link so you don’t have to cross the road and parking is right outside.
The pool area is good with changing rooms and showers.
The only downside is as mentioned in previous posts.
Housekeeping were outside our room at 8.30 when we went for breakfast but by 3.30 pm it had still not been cleaned so we gave up and I just asked for more coffee. To be honest the girl just did not look interested and this was reflected in the general cleanliness of the room.
The supervisor came to check on her but I think there were definitely a few training needs there!
The reception staff were lovely and not getting my bed made was not the end of the world but it definitely let the place down.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. I will certainly share your comments with our housekeeping manager, as this is not the service I woul;d expect from her team.Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Help desk was nice and listened to our complaints. We were offered a room that smelled like someone has been smoking in there for ever. Pee smelly washrooms and bath tube dirty and decoloured, so it looks ugly. We asked for another room, and we were offered another that smell smoke a lot, the manager said he doesn't smell it, maybe he is used to that smell.
Breakfast in a dark room, oatmeal already prepared for you in a big pot; poor options.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. I will certainly bring your feedback to the departments in question. This is not how I want the service to reflect on our guests and this will be addressed. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.