Caesars Windsor
US$92
Bexon Rooms(Windsor)
TripAdvisor
8,568 results
All reviewsforum towerslot machinesgreat casinogaming floorjohnny rocketshotel and casinoartist cafetable gamestotal rewardsgreat entertainmentmarket buffetnon smoking casinoget awayexchange ratevalet parkingmini vacationsports bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Booked Easter Sunday breakfast for 17 family members at Spago restaurant. We were seated in a separate room which allowed us to mingle and the kids had room to play a bit. Food was great and the service was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went on one of the bus trips to the casino. When the bus arrives we were greeted by one of the staff who distributed $20 in free gaming coupons. All the staff were friendly and very helpful! Would definitely reccomend going here

Room Tip: Didn't stay in the rooms but I am sure they were just as great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Rooms are huge!! Bathroom is huge,separate shower and a bathtub. We had quite nights.Doughnut's from Tim Horton's ,mmmmm. The coffee and cream from the self service beverage station is so good!! Love our stays at Caesars!!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor,the river view and both city's,amazing!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We enjoy staying and playing at Caesars Windsor. Closest we've come to actually being in Vegas. We'd like to see a better option for breakfast than Tim Hortons. Rooms are clean and quiet. Slots and tables have very good selection.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been going to Legends for quite some time now and when I went yesterday I was all set to have there Sliders. When I went to place my order (not even looking at the menu) I was told they took them off the menu. I was shocked. That has always been a best seller for them. I have been told that many a time because I order them so often. I ordered French onion soup and I must say it was delicious. I also ordered the mushroom poutine but there was a spice in it I didn't care for and they were also not hot enough. The cheese was not even melted. The curds were hard and cold.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family