US$132
Priceline
US$151
TripAdvisor
9,076 results
All reviewsforum towerslot machinesgreat casinogaming floorjohnny rocketshotel and casinoartist cafetotal rewardsmarket buffettable gamesgreat entertainmentnon smoking casinoget awayexchange ratemini vacationvalet parkingsports bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went on one of the bus trips to the casino. When the bus arrives we were greeted by one of the staff who distributed $20 in free gaming coupons. All the staff were friendly and very helpful! Would definitely reccomend going here

Room Tip: Didn't stay in the rooms but I am sure they were just as great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Rooms are huge!! Bathroom is huge,separate shower and a bathtub. We had quite nights.Doughnut's from Tim Horton's ,mmmmm. The coffee and cream from the self service beverage station is so good!! Love our stays at Caesars!!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor,the river view and both city's,amazing!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We enjoy staying and playing at Caesars Windsor. Closest we've come to actually being in Vegas. We'd like to see a better option for breakfast than Tim Hortons. Rooms are clean and quiet. Slots and tables have very good selection.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been going to Legends for quite some time now and when I went yesterday I was all set to have there Sliders. When I went to place my order (not even looking at the menu) I was told they took them off the menu. I was shocked. That has always been a best seller for them. I have been told that many a time because I order them so often. I ordered French onion soup and I must say it was delicious. I also ordered the mushroom poutine but there was a spice in it I didn't care for and they were also not hot enough. The cheese was not even melted. The curds were hard and cold.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our first visit to Caesars was interesting at best. There are 2 towers; one is close to the lobby and the other( the one we booked because of the view) is a long walk through the casino, with your luggage to get to the tower elevators; not impressed.
Luckily we found a gem of a restaurant, other than the usual buffet, not always found in these casinos. It's called Spago, an italian restaurant with reasonable prices, excellent service and plentiful,delicious hot food. Our server Elizabeth attended to us very efficiently and gracefully throughout the meal. We left very satisfied.
If not for that experience I wouldn't have given 4 stars; the casino is very confusing to get around.

Stayed: April 2018