4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
BestWestern.comUS$112
TravelocityUS$112
Lol.travelUS$123
1,647 results
All reviews panoramic view detroit skyline parking garage complimentary breakfast would stay here again front desk staff yogurt across the river king bed hot tub ambassador bridge great room great experience bw floor casino riverview
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2022

My car got broken into as someone smashed my passenger window and took several things from my car. The hotel did not want to take any responsibility as the parking lot does not belong to them even though they direct me to this parking lot and charged me to park there and provided a ticket. Talking to the parking security this is not the first time this happened so why would the hotel asked me to par hère?

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BEST WESTERN PLUS WATERFRONT HOTEL Downtown Windsor, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2022

We are very sorry this happened. Unfortunately we do not own any parking facilities and all guests are welcome to parking anywhere downtown that they choose. All at their own risk. We only direct guests to the garage directly behind the hotel as it is the closest and most convenient parking to the hotel. We have negotiated a rate with that garage to give our guests the convenience of in and out privileges with one charge. This may or may not have been a first time however it is not a common occurrence. I am sorry you had to experience this.

Reviewed 26 November 2022

Great location and service just need all the amenities to open.it’s been a longtime soccer they have had all the amenities open . Great they now have a restaurant and bar available and the menu looks great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. All of our amenities are now open.

Reviewed 19 November 2022

We stop there every year going down to Florida. Eventhough the staff was as professionnal as was expected, internet wasn’t as it should have been and finding smelling food in the refrigerator is less than BW standards. This is not what this BW has given us in the past.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BEST WESTERN PLUS WATERFRONT HOTEL Downtown Windsor, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2022

I am so sorry about that. This is not the standard we in which we want exemplify . I certainly hope you reported it. I do apologize for any and all inconvenience you experienced. I hope will consider staying with us next year so that we may accommodate you with the standard in which we pride our self and you are accustom. Once again our sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 7 November 2022

The view from our room was beautiful and we enjoyed the boats on the river. Staff was friendly and accommodating, willing to help and correct any issues if needed. The breakfast was delicious and full of variety as well the Host and servers were friendly and excellent!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BEST WESTERN PLUS WATERFRONT HOTEL Downtown Windsor, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2022

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 29 October 2022

The room was clean, the view was exactly what it advertised, I appreciated the toiletries because I forgot mine and I liked them. They answered the questions I had and the internet worked very well. I would recommend the breakfast and the super, they are both very good.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us.