“Pretty good often busy fast take out free parking. Good food.”
Review of Hakka Legend

Hakka Legend
Ranked #1,197 of 9,692 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We like this place, liked it when it was Tangerine too. The decor is clean and simple and the staff are very nice. Lunch specials are well priced and take out is fast. Parking is free but tight.
It is very busy during lunch and in the evenings especially on the weekend. The hot and spicy veggie poutine is interesting and I like the chili chicken and the black bean chicken. Good place to meet up with friends and share some food.

2  Thank travlynme

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant excellent ambiance and yummy options for vegetarians meat the owner he is from Mumbai India of you are Mumbai it is a must visit restaurant in mississauga.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Food is served hot and fresh and portions are large. Dining area is not too big and is very busy, we arrived just after noon on a Friday and were seated right away, but a line formed after us. Service was quick and friendly and the food was very good, would definitely return.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

********W A R N IN G ********CLIENTELE SHOULD TAKE CAUTION WHEN ORDERING FROM THIS RESTAURANT HAKKA LEGEND If YOU WANT ABUSE ,ORDER ON YOUR ACCORD.
On Monday February 26th 2018 I placed an order for pick up. When picking up the server DOMENIC confirmed my telephone number in relation to my order and gave me order after paying. When I got home which is completely
on the other side of the city , I realized I received the wrong order,I telephoned and explained my dilemma that I received the wrong oder despite him (Domenic ) giving me the wrong order. Already he was defensive and mentioned that I received an order that was $40.00 even though its wrong , ahhhh…. what wrong with this scenario ? He was rude and obviously not customer oriented, as he felt I should drive from the other side of town and return the order , I merely wanted some form of credit for next time as I did not want the this order as there were some ingredients that I may be allergic to, hence I was specific with my order I made. He flew into to me with rage , in exclamation that I was rude, with more of his expletives ,I calmly explained that I shouldn’t pay for an order that was totally wrong, again I couldn’t finish my sentences, with repetive rage he constantly interrupted,I did’t feel I was at fault obviously after all ,he checked my number with a cavalier attitude . He finalized the call by hanging up. Domenic is a representative of his HAKKA LEGEND restaurant . and I was surprised with his customer server etiquette, especially when his customers are his business. The nature of how he conducted himself is more conducive to a server at some raunchy low class quality zero star bar restaurant and should he should not be in this type of business . His mannerism of service is is more appropriate to customers who like abuse and eating restaurant orders that they paid for and and did’t initially order. If you want problems this, restaurant is in your prescription. He is ruining the name of HAKKA LEGEND even if he feels he is in so much comfort and standing but reputations disappear as do restaurants , and he doesn’t realize that, many restaurants have gone out of business because they are sitting pretty and ignoring that customer service is paramount this day and age. I advise customers to stay clear of the Hakka Legend restaurants as their attitude is is far from exemplary in comparison to other Hakka restaurants in Scarborough. Attitudes reflect their cooking style as “Don’t Care Manner” maybe the way your food is prepared. Eat at your own risk. HAKKA LEGEND IS NOT A LEGEND ITS THE OPPOSITE.

1  Thank myronert
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Great portion sizes. Busy place. Server was helpful. Food was very tasty and we asked for extra spicy food so it was made according to our request. Very Happy.