“The best!!”

Price range: US$0 - US$128
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Hands down my favourite restaurant in Toronto. I honestly dream of this place. If you love Japanese food and are an adventurous eater go here.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This is something that you would splurge on once in a while. The food was fresh and much better compared to most sushi places in Toronto. Plus, it's the closest to Japan that you can find. However, 500$ for dinner, you can save it and go to a regular sushi place in Japan for better.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve been wanting to try this restaurant for a long time, having heard and read a lot about it. We had a very nice dinner and I’m glad we went.

The atmosphere and service were very good and the food was fresh and flavourful. The pace was consistent and seemed to match the diners’ pace very well. The food was filling and satisfying.

The only things I would have personally enjoyed differently would be more sushi (and less of the other courses), and a bit more personalization. It seemed like we were part of a batch of people who arrived at the same time, and we all got a salad, and then we all got an appetizer, and so on. Seeing the same food come in waves to all guests made our dining experience feel less individual.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank suzanne_baal
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Not much else to say. We ordered the omakase and diinner was amazing. Just wanted to give a good review.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The best food in Toronto. Fresh, full of flavour and well prepared. Great presentation. Compared to same price restaurants the value is here. I can’t compare to many high price restaurants with terrible waiters trying to act like thy own the place, and I have to say when the chefs away it all goes flat. I’ve expericed restarant in Toronto only bringing their a game when the top chef was there. Very slack and you can’t live by the name. Kaji has surpassed my expectations every time. Have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018