“I want more”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Ok it’s a coffee and pastry joint. But this one is better than most and the donuts are to die for. Stop in along the way.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

For a quick, healthy lunch grab a slice of pizza with salad or soup of the day and eat family style upstairs. Always grab a few treats to go on your way out.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

This amazing place has a few branches and they all have amazing Italian food and drinks in an informal setting! The cappuccino is perfect and I am extremely picky about my coffee. The ratio between the milk foam and espresso was just right and the taste smooth but definitely with a wake-up kick! I also tried the maza pizza and it was simply delicious with the crust being thin, delicate and delicious and the cheese and toppings plentiful! Made me so so so happy I felt I was on a trip to Italy :)

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Love the ambiance here. Place is super spacious. I usually have Nutella biscotti with cappuccino - delicious combo. Wasn't too thrilled with their regular food section. Place doesn't have wifi - I usually don't sit here for long for this reason.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

One of my favorite places for a tasty panino! Service was also extremely fast and they were all very nice. I will definitely come back for their pizza and lasagna. Eat, pay, leave.