“Always at the same level of expectation ”

Ruth's Chris Steak House Toronto Downtown
Ranked #91 of 9,378 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$25 - US$51
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Richmond/University
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Best meat and grill on North America
Can’t go wrong on any choice of steak .
Aged meats with a nice butter sizzling effect with this extreme hot plates gives it all the taste

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I know I wrote a scathing review of the Ruth's Chris in Niagara but my husband and I took a chance on the Toronto location and I am so glad we did. The location was easy to get to (we were walking from the RCMI) as it was a short walk from our hotel. It was a torrential day but the staff were very friendly at the front desk and took our wet coats and tried to dry them off. They offered to help us as well from not getting wet again by introducing us to the PATH system which is an underground walkway throughout the downtown core. We were very grateful for not having to get wet walking home. We were seated promptly and our waiter was very attentive throughout the meal. He made several suggestions about wine as well and was very well versed. The meal was FANTASTIC! The steak was cooked to perfection and the side dishes were just the right temperature and very complimentary. I do recommend the set meal for 59.95. It comes with three courses and dessert and is well worth the money. Of course the set price allows you to indulge in a more expensive bottle of wine - very fun (but you don't have to). All in all I will go back to this establishment when I am in Toronto again. My compliments to all the staff at this restaurant for restoring my faith in this chain.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Service is always great. The food, expensive, but worth it! You can never go wrong. The berries and cream is to die for!! OMG.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

A place for ritzy dining. Prompt, courteous and attentive service, albeit a tad expensive. Quite atmosphere. Good also for business lunches. Parking is complementary. Gourmet food and out-of-the-normal beverages. A stone's throw from the airport.

Thank omegone13 .
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our flight home got cancelled, so had to spend an extra 8 hours in Toronto. So decided to have dinner here. And did we ever make the right decision!

Food was absolutely amazing! And the service was over the top good (thanks, Glenn!) I had the Filet and my wife had the petit filet. Both were cooked to perfection. Add some tasty sides, great wine, and good atmosphere, and it was a fantastic dinner!

To be honest, it's a bit pricey (ours was $280 with tip), but well worth it, if you can afford it or want to splurge.

Would 100% recommend it.