“Fluffiest waffles!! ”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: King Jarvis
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

After hearing great reviews about this place, we headed here for brunch on Family Day. As we arrived towards the end of the day, we only had to wait fifteen minutes for a table.
This place has a wide variety of meals to choose from - my boyfriend was tossing up between the champignons on toast and the waffle benny but they ran out of the former so he had the waffle. He did not regret it, the waffles were so fluffy and tasty - I had to restrain myself from eating more of his.
I ordered the traditional eggs benny with bacon - great hollandaise sauce, perfectly poached eggs and delicious crispy bacon. It also comes with a potato rosti and apple slaw on the side, both of which tasted superb.
Very decent portion sizes and moderately priced, can see why this place is hyped up. Will definitely be back to try the waffles and other dishes here - a wonderful brunch spot!

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank forthekellofit

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to Le Petit Dejeuner on a Saturday morning. It is a small cafe and VERY popular. Be prepared to wait.

Once inside though, the service was exceptional. Our server greeted us with a big smile and offered the daily special and suggestions from the menu.

To drink I had cranberry-rosemary cider (delish!) and waffles, eggs and peameal bacon. Everything was absolutely scrumptious. My friend had bread pudding and pear-ginger cider. She loved her meal too.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a true style old diner. Plenty of breakfast options with Gluten Free choices. I found it to be a bit greasy, however the menu adds some interesting options like apple slaw (mayo dressing). It can be a bit pricey.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The best brunch we had in Toronto. We had waffles Benny and eggs Benny, really great!! You have to try them!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We had anticipated there being a bit of a wait, as we had read online that the place was small but food was great. We waited around 20 minutes (2 people) and were sat down in a small little booth. We tried two of the different waffles, and wow. These waffles were to die for. Perfectly crisp on the outside but soft on the inside along with delicious whipped cream. I could have eaten these waffles all day they were so good.

Date of visit: November 2017