“You have to try the waffles!”
Review of Le Petit Dejeuner

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: King Jarvis
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I got the Waffles Benjamin (with smoked salmon) and it was absolutely delicious, definitely worth those extra calories ;) Also, the staff was very friendly and the coffee was good.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Visiting Toronto on Business. Visited this great little breakfast restaurant at the recommendation of our hotel concierge. It was a Wednesday at 10 am and we still had to wait outside in the 9-degree weather. IT WAS WORTH IT. Small space, friendly staff, beautiful food. We had the ham and cheese crepe and a Salmon Omelette. Both were delicious and pleasing to the eye. Every dish that passed our table looked equally delicious. Enjoy.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

OK, yes, the line up is long (especially on weekends), but the food is sooo worth it!
We came on a Monday around 10 am and still ended up waiting for a table. The restaurant is small and cozy. After about 15 minutes, we got a booth by the back. The atmosphere is warm; the servers are friendly and efficient. Everything we tried (coffee, tea, waffles, croque monsieur) was delicious! Will return.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We ate here on a Monday morning as an alternative to expensive bland hotel breakfast. It was a bit of a walk from our hotel, but well worth it. The place was about half-full so we got a table immediately. Service was friendly and helpful, food arrived reasonably quickly.
The menu had plenty of choice with some interesting options. I went for one of the waffle-based breakfasts, glad that I did because the waffles were crisp and light, really tasty. My wife went for the standard eggs ben, very pleased with that. I started with a good freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice, my wife was more adventurous and had the warm pear and ginger juice, which was very nice. Coffee was good, plenty of refills.
I don't remember what the bill came to, I guess about $50 for two including tip, well worth it and considerably less than eating in the hotel.
Would definitely come back here.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly welcoming staff and plenty of coffee! I had the Toast Champignon which was really tasty. Excellent place for breakfast. I shall be back on my next visit.