“Nice restaurant”
Review of Jump Restaurant

Jump Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jump Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #424 of 9,819 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Yonge St.
Transit: King Street Subway Exit
Description: Jump combines classic style with sleek modern eclecticism. The sky high glass atrium, dramatic lighting elements, signature New York style bar and courtyard patio provide the perfect backdrop for our world-inspired cuisine. Offering food that is robust, honest and full of flavour, Jump is renowned for its handmade pastas, locally sourced meat and seafood, and seasonal vegetables, while continually creating fresh and innovative dishes. Featuring over 60 types of whisky, bourbon and scotch, as well as 10 whisky and bourbon-infused cocktails, the Jump bar buzzes with warmth and excitement.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a nice restaurant with a stylish interior. The food was good but not exceptional. Service was frinedly. A goodf experience but nothing special.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Checkbox - I can say I have been to Jump. Good ingredients, nice presentation but I felt the flavours and dishes were moderate and bland in flavour. My taste buds did not get excited about this meal.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

True to the mixed reviews written about this restaurant our visit was full of some good things and some great things. First, the atmosphere of this place is just ok...don’t expect anything really special. Big airy room with interesting light fixtures but I found the restaurant lacked real personality. The service was also mixed, at times attentive, yet at no time did anyone come came to our table to ask us how our meal was. I must also give the food a mixed review. The pumpkin ravioli was good as was salmon, but the scallops were awful, chewy and tasteless hardly worth the $22 for two. The highlight of the evening was my delicious bourbon cocktail!
I’m not sure I’d rush back to this restaurant but it may be worth giving it a try. All things considered it was good experience just not a great one.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The food, of course, was wonderful. Everything else was only tolerable to awful. The Power Hour in the bar, which extends from 4 to 7 P.M. is horrendous. Even after we requested our table be moved, we still had difficulty hearing each other over the din that was coming from the bar. Service was okay, but nothing beyond that. The restaurant has been renovated so that now it reminded me of a dining hall in a school for mortuary science. Black and unrelenting. I won't be back. I'll stick to Auberge and Canoe and Jump can go jump.

1  Thank Kate A
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my best friend. It was a great night. Food comes with a small proportion but yet delicious. After my meal, I also ordered wine and cocktail. It was all great. I love the service of all staff. Bartender was very helpful to help me pick my drink. It is one of a good place to check it out when visiting Toronto.

Date of visit: April 2017