“BEST PASTRIES ON TORONTO”
Review of Dufflet Pastries

Dufflet Pastries
Ranked #3 of 140 Bakeries in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Description: Dufflet Pastries is regarded as Toronto's source for fresh baked desserts. Along with signature cakes and confections, plus wedding and celebration cakes, Dufflet cafe locations offer a selection of light lunches, specialty coffees and beverages for eat-in or take-out along with gourmet chocolates and confections. Dufflet-Downtown is open 7 days a week, Dufflet-Uptown is closed on Mondays.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have been a client of Dufflet pastries for over 25 years, there cakes are the best in Toronto, they have a very rich e sophisticate collection, of pies, coffee cakes, small delicateness, from 1 to 10 I gave them 20.
visit them and enjoy.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The cake is good BUT too sweet.
We don't taste the hazelnut and the chocolate in the icing because of the over powering
of the sugar.
If they could take example at Rahier (Another Pastry Shop)were their pastries are very good and not as sweet.
Food for thought:
May be Dufflet could offer some pastries with 50% less sugar for people who are more health conscious.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We visited on a snowy day in late December and were pleasantly surprised by the selection at the end of the day. We decided on sticky toffee pudding and it was delicious! It came with a side of sticky toffee pudding sauce to drizzle on top and I couldn't have been happier! Definitely the best place for dessert in the area.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

A friend was coming over for dinner and he had suggested he would like to bring desert ,he asked what flavors I like in cakes and I replied I like lemon cakes. Well you know how you have a taste of something for the first time and then for the next week or two it is all you can think about , this is how I felt after having the lemon chiffon cake from Dufflets . I do not live close to any of these locations but I travel every once and a while to the area's , in my calendar when I am anywhere near to one of these locations I have noted DO NOT FORGET TO GET A CAKE from Dufflets.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The cheesecakes are so good. We usually order the apple-caramel or the pecan fudge and both are always a hit with our guests.
Side note: take advantage of the 2 for 1 slices deal on Wednesdays: you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank FP-MSP