Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$105
FindHotelUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Official HotelUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
All reviews moxie's restaurant toronto airport close to the airport shuttle service free shuttle the penthouse park and fly king suite small kitchen separate bedroom air canada overnight stay front desk staff coffee maker lobby microwave starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021

Great value for such a nice hotel, staff were very nice, COVID safety measures in place, but not using COVID as an excuse to reduce customer service like many places. I will definitely stay next time in Toronto

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank David E
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Hello David,

Thanks for staying at the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel and for this very nice review. It is very difficult to maintain a high level of customer service while maintaining the very important COVID measures. We are happy that our hard work is paid off when we see great reviews like this.

Thanks again and looking forward to your return

Reviewed 3 February 2021

Front desk staff was pleasant and friendly. Easy check in, clean room, comfortable bed. We did the park,sleep, fly. The shuttle is not currently operating so they sent us in a cab and covered the cost! Covid protocols in place.

1  Thank Kim H
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Hello Kim H,
I'm glad to see that you had a safe and enjoyable trip. Thank you very much for making the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel part of your travels. We aim to be the hotel of choice for Pearson International Airport. We are a convenient hotel for stopovers and Park and Fly travelers. We hope to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed 27 January 2021

stayed there recently Hotel very clean the rooms were clean the staff was very polite I would rate this as a five-star on the airport strip first time staying there but definitely I would go back I actually joined the reward program

1  Thank jromanelli

Hello jromanelli,

Thanks so much for choosing to stay at the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel. We are thrilled that we made a great first impression and that you joined our reward program. We try our level best to make our customers feel at home who are away from home. I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Excellent stay, room was clean. Service was prompt. Staff was polite. Precautions were in place for covid-19. There was lots of parking and area provide lots of amenities. Everything is very close. Minites away.

1  Thank tbmsales
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Hello tbmsales,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel during your trip. I appreciate the time you took to write us a candid review. Your feedback goes a long way in trying to improve our service and meeting the needs and expectation of our guests.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Not necessarily a complaint, but I will say that I did have my girlfriend by and she went to warm up food in the lobby area. When walking back to the elevator, she acknowledged the night worker and said hello. She advised that he basically turned the other way and ignored her, but smiled and said hello to another guest of another race.

She felt very uncomfortable about this and expressed this to me as soon as she got in. I did try to speak with somebody when I was checking out Sunday but nobody was at the desk so I decided to leave it alone and just drop my keys off. However, with getting this email, I figured I would mention it.

I LOVE Sandman but that isn't a good representation of the company. It was quite disheartening. The staff should be VERY minful of how they treat guests regardless of their personal beliefs.

1  Thank LinArcher

Hello LinArcher,

Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving us with your feedback. I sincerely apologize if your friend felt uncomfortable with our staff member. Our company is a multi cultural organization and we embrace all ethnic backgrounds both as staff members and as guests. It is truly our greatest asset. Please pass along our apologies to your friend if we ever gave her the impression that she was not welcomed. I assure you, this was not our intention. Please contact me directly should you wish to discuss. again, thanks for your feedback and we truly hope you come again soon!