Lowest prices for your stay
Delta Hotels
US$178
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Booking.comUS$178
Hotels.comUS$177
Trip.comUS$183
2,783 results
All reviews soco restaurant rogers centre union station whiskey bar cn tower corner room floor to ceiling windows ripley's aquarium the club lounge lake view lake ontario path system high floor fantastic hotel hotel restaurant hockey hall of fame mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I had visited around 20 hotels In Canada and that was the worst one! I paid extra to get a nice room and the room wasn’t that special, however I tried to sleep and I found a blood on the sheet! I called the customer service, they apologized and changed my room to the room away worst! After all they made up story that there’s was a Smell of cigarette and refused to return 250$ for deposit!
I advise everybody to not visit this place because the rooms not clean and the staff are not honest and they are very rude .

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Delta Toronto, Guest Services / Front Office at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear Andijaniadbed,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent experience at the Delta Toronto. I am sorry to hear that you were unable to enjoy your stay with us. Unfortunately we are a smoke free hotel, and are required to do an enhanced cleaning after smoking evidence is found. The registered guest is responsible for any other people they choose to bring in their room, and are accountable for any damage or noise complaints that transpire.

All the best,
The Delta Toronto

Reviewed 10 February 2021

Hi there, to help break up boredom with my second week of using up some vacation time, I decided to do random hotels with a staycation--this was one.

The check-in was efficient despite there being a computer problem and I was assigned a very nice city view room on a high floor. The view was nice and it overlooked the trains pulling in and out of Union Station. The room was decorated very nicely and they had excellent Covid measures in place.

My only little drawback and I think this is due to the construction of the building itself which has a glass-based exterior was that I could not get warm despite having the heat to the highest setting. It was somewhat manageable in the bed/living area but the bathroom never got warm at all. Thankfully, it was only for overnight so I showered at home otherwise I think it would have been a very uncomfortable one there.

Aside from feeling cold, the hotel was perfect for that night away from home and is well situated in the downtown core to get to anywhere.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank TorontoRobDT
Reviewed 26 January 2021

I was given the gift of a nights stay within my city for my birthday. Due to the pandemic, I was not able to travel as I normally would, but this was just as good. I was welcomed by the concierge with smiles and laughter. Check-in was a breeze and finding the room was easy as well. The room was beautiful but what captured my heart was the floor to ceiling windows all around, but more importantly in the bathroom, all while having the view of the skyline, the city and the lake. It was so beautiful to have the view at night while soaking in the big soaker tub. I was amazed.

The concierge was super helpful as I forgot a lighter to light my candle while soaking. I also forgot my wine bottle opener, and they were able to provide that to me as well. The following morning, I was advised that breakfast was included in the cost of the room, and I had a $75 budget that I could use. The menu was easy to download and order. Once the order was complete, they called me down to pick it up.

I was impressed by their safety measures pertaining to the pandemic. Sanitizer and signage were posted everywhere. All employees had on masks. We ordered Uber Eats the night we arrived and to prevent random people in and out of the building, we were advised to come down to pick up our food, which I appreciated.

All in all, the grounds of the hotel are beautiful. The décor was very modern. I would definitely stay there again. In fact, I have a reservation coming up for valentines weekend :) I can't wait!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel has a high lobby and is walking distance to quite a number of attractions. (You will be so close to the Toronto Tower that you cannot the top of it from your window). Service is friendly and efficient. Easy to recommend.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank TravellingJerz
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I booked in for a couple nights at the beginning of a 2 week holiday in Eastern Canada. This was the first time traveling since the onset of COVID-19, so I was prepared that services may be a little different than usual.

First off, the location can't be beat for those heading to Toronto for holiday, business, or for sports events (post-covid-19). The hotel is located right across from the CN Tower, and is connected to Union Station via a skywalk network, so walking from the Union Express Train to the hotel only took about 5 minutes, and was very easy! The hotel is also located just down the street from Scotiabank Stadium, as well as Rogers Centre - so definitely just steps from everywhere.

We were booked into a corner room, and it is 100% worth it! The room size is wonderful, and we had full views of the CN Tower, the city skyline as well as part of Lake Ontario - the bathroom was beautiful with a large floor to ceiling window and a fantastic shower! The king size bed was very comfortable, and I loved all the plugins and attachments in the room - the room was definitely well designed for both leisure travelers and corporate travelers.

With COVID-19, obviously certain services such as room service, and housekeeping are very limited, but honestly we didn't notice at all. The front desk staff were fantastic, and extremely helpful. Fortunately the pool was open (on limited hours) and their restaurant was also open, so honestly we felt that the services offered were more than acceptable.

The room was very clean, and it's very clear that they are taking the COVID-19 precautions very seriously!

I would 100% stay here again, and look forward to enjoying it some day in a world without COVID restrictions!

Thanks for the great stay!

Room tip: Definitely request a high floor, and pay the extra $$$ for a corner unit
Date of stay: September 2020
Delta Toronto, Guest Services / Front Office at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay in these strange times, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!