Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
US$80
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$88
US$72
View deal
SAVE US$16
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
StayForLong
FindHotelUS$88
All reviews kipling subway station short drive tim hortons mini fridge bed was comfortable cereal canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

I am very thankful for randomly finding this place on the internet.
Free parking in Toronto. This in itself is enough. Second, I love the pricing.
Thir, like the TV and Cable. The soap dispenser and shampoo dispenser are original,( lol), as far as I am concerned.

Most importantly, I am sending a good word to the manger of the front desk. Mr Rohan. What a nice gentleman. I like how he cares, and I have witnessed him calling an ambulance for a guest who was not feeling well. Great service overall. Great location. Great price and way to go Canada Best Value Inn.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mandy U, Marketing at Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear, deanhX1319YG
Thank YOU for choosing CBVI Toronto. It was our absolute pleasure serving you. You are most welcome to stay anytime. Just give us a call and we'll be here, ready to serve. Thank YOU.

Reviewed 1 October 2019

We stayed in room 134 which is in a separate building. Some of the rooms are in a motel style type building with parking outside the door of your room.

The price was reasonable. The room was a little on the small size but clean and modern. The bed was comfortable. The room had a mini-fridge, microwave and a small table with 2 chairs but no couch or lounge chair. The bathroom was really nice and the shower had a normal wall outlet as well as a ceiling shower head. No issues with the wifi. Free parking.

Breakfast is in the hotel lobby has a bench to sit on but if there are more than a couple of people it would be crowded. There are no trays to take food back to your room. Breakfast is just the basics: cinnamon toast crunch cereal (delicious and addictive), bran flakes, tea, coffee, juice, toast (jam or peanut butter). My wife didn’t like the coffee but the hotel is right beside a Tim Hortons so that was easy to fix.

As an added bonus, the hotel is a reasonably short drive to the Kipling Subway Station so we hope to return next year and catch a Blue Jays weekend series. Fingers crossed that the team is better in 2020.

Date of stay: September 2019
Mandy U, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2019

Dear Guest, excellent feedback! Thank YOU very much!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2019

Price, Check! Convenience, Check! Location, Check! This very value priced hotel was a pleasant surprise, I had booked it the night before based on price and proximity to PIA and was a little nervous on the location, but my worries were unfounded upon arrival. Very clean and quiet considering it is almost right next to the Gardiner Expressway, the room was very clean and well appointed, no frills, but exactly all I needed for a quick stopover. It is close to the Sureway Garden Mall and has a Tim Horton's right beside it which was very handy come morning! The staff were very pleasant and they had a lovely continental breakfast on offer as well. I'm not sure if I would bring the family but for the solo traveler it is very convenient!

Room tip: Ask for a second floor room!
Date of stay: August 2019
Mandy U, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Dear Guest, thank you very much for choosing CBVI Toronto and for sharing your stay on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 8 August 2019 via mobile

For a quick trip to Toronto this place was great. The location was great for what we were in town for, and the price of the room was reasonable. The king size mattress was exceptionally comfortable. The room was clean, although the carpets were very stained. The “park at your door” perk was unavailable as all spots on our side of the hotel were full so we had to park on the opposite side. After a long car ride, it wasn’t a big deal, though.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mandy U, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Hi Brittney, thank you for sharing your experience. Surprised to read about the stained carpet; we'll look into this right away. Thank you again and we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2019

Hotel options were limited due to a winter storm so I was reluctant about staying with a chain I knew nothing about. Plus, I'd heard rumours about the problems some Toronto hotels were having. But when you're stranded, you can't be choosy. The room they initially gave me smelled like cigarettes, but they happily upgraded me and my room was pleasant enough. Clean is always a priority and this one was thankfully passable. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The Tim Horton's across the parking lot was the only convenient restaurant available but that was preferable to the toast and coffee and cereal that served as the hotel's breakfast. Overall, the staff made the stay pleasant and as I said, it was passably clean. Would I stay again? If I was stranded I wouldn't hesitate but it's too far from the airport and I prefer something a little more upscale.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Mandy U, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2019

Thank YOU for the feedback.