“Great Italian restaurant ”

Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #189 of 9,302 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: We’re inspired by Italian passion and generosity. We like tables crowded with friends and family. Style without attitude. And of course, excellent cuisine. In true Italian fashion, we rely on fresh ingredients. Our pasta is made fresh in-house daily, as is our mozzarella.
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times and still haven't written a review! I just visited recently for the 4th or 5th time, I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday. He really enjoyed it (as did I, obviously). It's located right downtown, and the atmosphere is great. I'm Italian myself and I must say the food is really amazing, this time around I had the spaghetti and meatballs which is a pretty normal dish but I was craving it. The sauce was really really tasty and the meatballs were juicy and full of flavour. My boyfriend had a chicken and shrimp dish that he really enjoyed as well. Coffee was great and the staff was very friendly. Looking forward to my return!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This is a fun, welcoming restaurant with a great vibe. We love the homemade mozzarella and the chef brought fig preserve to our table to try in addition to the delicious tomato jam that comes with the dish.
The dishes are made to share and the service is super friendly.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Went here for a friends birthday. I was a little worried at first but honestly it was fantastic. The food was delicious, the servers were great, the whole experience was wonderful. I will say the music is up loud like other typical restaurants so you have to speak loudly/yell, but that is not a problem and what you typically find at other places.

Their food is great, their ambiance is wonderful. I will 100% go back.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We made reservation for a party at the Scar. town Ctr. The table was ready on time and things went bad from then on ...
The waitress took our order then was gone until 5+ minutes after we had all finished out meals. We depended on other servers and staff to take care of simple requests. I understand it's close to Christmas and places are busy but paying big bucks for pizza and pasta I felt ha being our server tend to us a couple of times throughout our meal would have made our first visit better.

SIRdarce, Guest Relations Manager at Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Hello Dunklin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We always strive to deliver the best dining experience and I apologize that our service detracted so much from your birthday party. I have told our general manager about your concerns so she can discuss them with her team.

Hope to see you again,
Darce L, SCADDABUSH Guest Response

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Thank you guys for such a great and kind hospitality. I will come here again and again. I recommended it to all travelers.

Hi Satish,

Thank you for your kind words. It's the people like you we that look forward to serving again and again.

Until next time,