11 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
Prestigia.comUS$214
2,772 results
All reviews bank vault great location small kitchenette the financial district washer dryer beautiful hotel great stay union station heart of downtown lobby bar eaton centre hockey hall of fame room was spacious great room business trip cn tower central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Excellent hotel. They always make it seem like my home away from home. Great Location - close to everything for the tourist and for business. Great, friendly staff. Rooms are always clean, updated, very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Toronto with a beautiful girlfriend, to attend a concert, this place was everything I needed to complete a great night. Great location, wonderful staff, fabulous views, and room service when that fancy dinner just isn't enough for you! You won't regret the stay, I know I didn't. The Historic Tower with a view will inspire greatness in you!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

1 King is a great hotel in an excellent location for all your business needs. Right on a Subway line and in the heart of the business district. I have stayed there twice now and both times were great. Rooms are spacious with great views of the city, CN Tower and the water. I would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: I was given a corner room on the 37th floor with a great view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank nubbyt
Sobrien_GM, General Manager at One King West Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

DonanPatsy T,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our prime downtown Toronto location, our spacious home-inspired suites, as well as our spectacular views were instrumental in making your business trip an enjoyable one. Our suites provide second-to-none views of the city, lake and CN Tower and it's great to know that they made your stay even more special.

It's truly an honour to know that you would stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back when that time comes.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Great hotel near all amenities. The underground path system allowed us to stay inside and connected us to the ACC for the games and to the Eaton Center as well. While a bit confusing the first day, the PATH is great to get around once you become familiar with it. MANY great shops and food courts to chose from. The hotel room was very clean and provided everything you need for amenities. There is a kitchenette area in the room with fridge, stove top, microwave and all kitchen utensils, pots and plates. Would definitely stay here again! Thanks!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our prime location, our convenient access to the PATH, as well as our modern home-inspired suites were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. It's great to know that our location in the heart of downtown Toronto made your Maple Leafs and Raptors getaway even more special.

It's truly an honour that you would stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back when that time comes.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

My employer uses this hotel frequently so my husband & I decided to stay here when we were visiting Toronto for the International Auto Show. One King West is centrally located within walking distance of Union Station, Convention Centre, Eaton Centre, and lots of restaurants & bars. We reserved online via the hotel’s website & selected an atrium room since we were only staying for one night. Our room was on the 15th floor. It was clean & very quiet. We really liked the flooring although the bathroom & shower are quite small. Not an issue for us but might be for larger people. Our only complaint was the temperature. When we returned from dinner our room was a stuffy 76 degrees. Turning on the a/c to 70 degrees resolved the problem. Overall good value compared to other hotels in downtown Toronto. We would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear The_Slackjaws,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing One King West. I am pleased to hear that our prime downtown location, as well as our modern home-inspired suites were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. Our location is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our hotel and it's great to know that it made your stay even more special. We are so lucky to have a property that brings our guests just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences, such as Union Station and Eaton Centre as you mentioned.

It is truly an honour to know that you would stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back when that time comes.