Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
Hotels.comUS$107
eDreamsUS$107
TravelocityUS$107
1,292 results
All reviews washer dryer yoga mat full kitchen small kitchen living room lawrence market valet parking cn tower union station floor to ceiling windows hockey hall of fame front desk staff heart of downtown continental breakfast street noise distillery district yonge st
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020

I can't say enough about how accommodating and helpful the staff are at this hotel. They really care about your experience, and do whatever they can to make that happen. The location is fantastic...right on TTC...walkable to many places. There were a couple of cleaning misses in the suite, which was disappointing. Everything else was great and I would stay here again....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evan Korec, General Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2020

Hi there AniC2003,
Thanks for the great review. We're glad you enjoyed the location and our team members and please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you have noted. I can see your reservation and will address this with the team. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 March 2020

I was looking for a hotel that could accommodate my business needs (a place to work, kitchenette to prepare small food dishes and a condo feel) and also a place where I could bring a couple guests to entertain before a night out. This place felt like I was in my own downtown condo. Perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evan Korec, General Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Hi there o8sjcfaboq
Thank you so much for staying with us and for leaving a great review.
We're ecstatic that you enjoyed everything about your experience and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2020

The hotel is quaint and in a great location. Very hidden but close to everything. The rooms were nice and prices were good. A little tired in some areas, the bathroom needed some updates with paint etc. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Evan Korec, General Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Greetings Canadiangirl02,
We appreciate the feedback and we're glad you enjoyed the overall stay. It would be ideal to have your room number so we can more closely insect the unit, but we do have a preventative maintenance procedure in place so the items will be addressed promptly. We're so happy to hear that you'll stay with us again and we look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed 10 March 2020

The location was very good. And the environment and people who working for this hotel were nice. I used this hotel for my guest stay. And my guest liked this hotel also. I'm very happy to return again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi there tamakg0520,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so glad you and your guest enjoyed the experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again upon your return.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Living in the GTA, we thought that it would be fun to celebrate my wife's birthday with a weekend stay in downtown Toronto. The manager and staff were friendly, welcoming, and considerate of the special occasion. We were greeted with a complimentary chilled bottle of wine to celebrate and enjoyed the feel of luxury and feeling being away and pampered. Compliments to the staff for excellent service and fabulous meals through the hotel restaurant Viv!

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evan Korec, General Manager at Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Hi there RBBAB and I'm glad you enjoyed your experience.
It was our pleasure to be your host for this special event and we do our best to make these things a little extra special. Thank you for sharing and your feedback will be shared with the team. It was nice to meet you and we look forward to seeing you again for another staycation.