Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$203
Hotels.comUS$203
HurbUS$207
All reviews malin and goetz queen street cool hotel no elevator lounge west streetcar staycation concert district
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for only one night but would have loved to stay longer! The Drake Hotel is in a perfect location with so many shops and restaurants all around it in walking distance. The room was extremely comfortable and really well appointed. Breakfast was unfortunately not on offer due to COVID restrictions, but I know the food here is amazing!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2021

This is certainly one of the best hotels in Toronto.
I’ve stayed at the Drake several times on my visits to Toronto. The staff, rooms and food keep me coming back. I can’t say enough about this up beat hotel in the city. I can’t wait to stay again especially when the restrictions are lifted and I can enjoy the full amenities.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2021

The rooms were very comfortable, and the staff was amazing. They went over and beyond to help make our stay enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting downtown Toronto. Front desk staff is extremely efficient, pleasant and helpful. Property has a fantastic charm!

Reviewed 10 February 2021

We had an amazing time staying at the Drake hotel. A very hospitable and welcoming staff with an elegant interior design surrounded by beautiful artworks, just makes the vibe magnificent.
I'd like to emphasize how great the food quality was, really enjoyed it.
We booked an Art Passport package and really enjoyed the complementary services especially the provided personal artwork.
Thank you for your services.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

We needed to get out of our apartment after a long 2020 of not much travel. The Drake was very welcoming and made us feel right at home in Queen West. Though the hotel was fairly quiet due to the pandemic, the staff at the Drake were extremely attentive and caring. The room was cozy and quiet and had large windows with blackout curtains. Oh - and I'm picky about pillows. They were 10/10.

Date of stay: January 2021