Lowest prices for your stay
US$196
SAVE US$13
Hotels.comUS$196
Booking.comUS$197
HurbUS$200
All reviews malin and goetz queen street cool hotel no elevator lounge west streetcar staycation concert district
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

We had an amazing time staying at the Drake hotel. A very hospitable and welcoming staff with an elegant interior design surrounded by beautiful artworks, just makes the vibe magnificent.
I'd like to emphasize how great the food quality was, really enjoyed it.
We booked an Art Passport package and really enjoyed the complementary services especially the provided personal artwork.
Thank you for your services.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021

We needed to get out of our apartment after a long 2020 of not much travel. The Drake was very welcoming and made us feel right at home in Queen West. Though the hotel was fairly quiet due to the pandemic, the staff at the Drake were extremely attentive and caring. The room was cozy and quiet and had large windows with blackout curtains. Oh - and I'm picky about pillows. They were 10/10.

1  Thank AdamD1157
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Savannah and everyone at the Drake in Toronto made my getaway so special. I stayed in the Artist’s Loft which was so gorgeous and spacious. Felt completely at ease with all of their safety/Covid protocols and they went over and above to make the stay wonderful. Cant say enough wonderful things about this property, thanks again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JulieB252525
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Friendly, comfortable and good food.
What more could you ask?
Room was clean and quiet.
The offering was wrapped in an engaging building in an interesting neighbourhood.
I look forward to my return.
Martin

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank martinaE3715OK
Reviewed 20 November 2020

My wife and I have travelled to Toronto on both business and pleasure for many years. In the last 8 years, out son attended UoT. With this came many visits and overnight stays. We had been staying in the Queens Park district at numerous hotels. Then we discovered the Drake. I cannot describe the overall difference in this few words but: Exceptional staff, amazing location, service excellence, great food and atmosphere. And, they excel at keeping both guests and staff save during COVID. Worth every penny, great value.

Room tip: 301 - great room, Queen and side street corner great
Date of stay: November 2020