“Great little spot”

Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very easy to get to from the airport. Fresh, excellent food, prepared expertly in open view at the back of the restaurant. Reasonably priced. Wide variety to suit all tastes. I’d totally come here again, if in the area.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Nice place, busy parking lot, but the best sushi in the area!
Nice staff, we were with a group of 8, reservation with no wait was good and certainly will be back.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Fresh, high quality fish. The rolls were tasty and nicely prepared. Only complaint, we have had better spicy tuna rolls.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Waitress in non uniform was very pushy trying to get our order several times giving us a rush, do not care for you attitude right from the beginning. This was very unfortunate. We then ordered from a waitress in a traditional Japanese uniform that was better. suited to our timeline. Even though I had mentioned we were going for a birthday, there was no recall of this by the restaurant. The phone manners were similar to the rush pushy attitude as I felt she did not care about the birthday part but was very clear and made the point that the reservation would be held for only 10 minutes.
We ordered a $75 Sushi Sachimi Roll combination and some soft shell crab with a large Saki. The fish was fresh and all was very good.
Staff should be retrained as to how to welcome a customer and made to feel comfortable.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We surprised them without reservations on a Friday night and a party of 8. They fit us in right away, The food is always great. My friends that had never been were not expecting the quality they received. Don't let the exterior fool you. I'm not a fan of the salad but love the tempura veggies and shrimp. Great meals, quick and hot. I'll be back soon.

Date of visit: October 2018