“Best. Massage. Ever.”
Review of Senses Spa

Senses Spa
Ranked #89 of 323 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: scape from your busy and stressful day by visiting the relaxing environment of SENSES SPA, located on the lower concourse level of the well-known Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel. Successfully operating since 1996, SENSES SPA has been providing a wide selection of Health and Beauty services such as Massages (by RMT), Facials, Body Wraps, Body Contouring (low level laser therapy), Laser Hair Removal,Skin Rejuvenation,Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Botox and Fillers, Manicure & Pedicure, Waxing, and Spa packages, all at competitive prices. Our boutique Spa is pleased to offer unique 24K Gold Facial Masques Leave your day behind and indulge in a world of delightful bliss!
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I had the best massage I have ever had by Vince. I read some reviews about him so I requested him when making the appt. I was not disappointed. He is very firm and worked all the kinks out. I didn't want it to be over. All staff are very personable and friendly.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

My boyfriend and I had massages together last weekend when staying at the Sheraton. Vince gave one of the best massages I've ever had. He was very strong and worked out all the kinks in my shoulders. We will be back and highly recommend Senses Spa, especially if you're staying in the hotel.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I've been coming to Senses for a few years to have massages, both at their old location on the third floor of the hotel and where it is now in the concourse.

I can see that some people don't like the location, and the fact that it's not luxurious like Elmwood or Stillwater is. I could care less about the surroundings, just as long as the massage is good (I see Vince and he's great at what he does), the place is clean (it is) and the prices aren't outrageous (here they're actually VERY reasonable for a spa - and in fact are in line with the 'norm' as to what massage therapists charge). Plus you get to use the Sheraton's awesome pool area!

I haven't had anything on the esthetics side of things here, so I can't really comment on that.

I've always thought the service is great. I'll definitely keep patronizing Senses and I highly recommend it to someone looking for a good massage at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Pro:
-RMTs were great! Has a wonderful and relaxing massage
-Owner and workers were all great and very friendly
-Price

Con:
-First of all, the location is not in the Sheraton Hotel, but the Sheraton Centre which is part of the PATH in the underground maze of Toronto.
-Second, this was not truly a spa environment. It was in a dark and dingy environment, which was run down, and very lacklustre. Not what you would expect like at Elmwood for example.
-Third, there is no pool or hot tub at this location, you will have to schlep it upto the third floor with all your gear, get a lock, and go to the pool. Also the pool is not connected indoor but outdoor, unless you exit and risk getting locked out

Lets say, it was an interesting experience. I though I was going to the spa when I booked this event. Hope this helps, but If you want ambience, and relaxing environment with candles, tea, soft music, and an attached pool and hot tub in all one place this is not your best bet.
Good luck

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2012

You are not even going to believe this one; i booked a massage and manicure at the spa, when I got there confusion over my Shelac nail polish sent everyone into a tizzy. Anyway, my aesthetician ran late so my massage was pushed back. They never asked me if that was OK and I had to be somewhere at 7pm. When I relayed this information to the RMT she stated, "Well that is a rip-off for me, I hardly think that is fair". My jaw literally dropped to the floor, I could not believe a professional would say that especially when I, the customer had absolutely no control over the situation. To top the night off, I had to wait 10 minutes at the front counter to pay my bill because the receptionist was in one of the treatment rooms gabbing on her cell phone. For the Hotel SPa I was appalled. It was an absolute joke. .

1  Thank Carolynn B