“High Quality of Ice Cream”
Review of Hollywood Gelato

Hollywood Gelato
Ranked #21 of 217 Dessert in Toronto
Neighbourhood: East York
Neighbourhood: East York
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Best of the Toronto ice cream found here. During cold winter at night, people keep come in every few minutes. I love their Hazelnut, it tastes so rich. My favorite is having their ice cream in Summer meanwhile using their free wifi and sit outside.

2  Thank Cactus_ch

Reviewed 19 March 2016

For a regular cup, I can choose 3 different flavours. The gelato is good and price is very reasonable. It really satisfies my sweet tooth after dinner.

1  Thank YippyFamily
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Quality selection and some fun and interesting flavours. No complaints whatsoever. I prefer Il Gelatiere on Mt Pleasant but this place also hits the sweet spot bigtime!

4  Thank Robsski
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I adore this spot. Wish it wasn't always so busy so I could sit inside! Absolute favourite: hazelnut gelato, but also delicious are the rocky rocher and creme brûlée gelato. Flavours change regularly, with some standards always offered. They also serve coffee and other desserts/pastries. Staff always friendly and welcoming, offering samples if you are unsure of what flavour you want.

4  Thank sail29er
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on a Sunday evening and there were quite a few people sitting inside. We were just getting gelato to go. A wonderful selection of at least 20 or so flavours. We selected the raspberry and Ferrero rocher and got a small tub to go home with for $9.95. I believe it was 0.5 L. It was enough for 4 people and was lovely when we got home with rich flavours. Staff were helpful and offered samples of anything we wanted. Would definitely go back!

4  Thank Mandy007