Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$241
TripadvisorUS$241
1,094 results
All reviews mercer street entertainment district second city boutique hotel cn tower continental breakfast great shower maple leaf rain shower nespresso machine yogurt rooms are spacious business trip valet parking rogers centre union station concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Currently this is a very good business way , eating in the room cost $350 including a night 2 person dinner of four courses, a bottle of wine everything is perfect. Thank you very much .

Extra cocktails, wine and coffee needed to pay. Taxes 13% plus 18% room service charging.

Anyway I was enjoying the experience.

Will try maple leaf place later.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 20,130,124
Nicolas Lazarou, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Dear 20130124,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Hotel Le Germain Toronto.

I was delighted to hear that you very much enjoyed your gastronomy dinner experience that we have recently launched at the property, and you couldn't be more correct in saying that in these challenging times it is a very good way to enjoy getting out for an evening.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2020

I was really looking forward to my stay as it was my first "vacation" since having my 3 year old daughter.

Pros:

- The hotel is beautiful.

My concerns are:

- My shower smelled very foul.

- Was given the wrong envelope/key upon arrival, so lugging my bags through the hotel and up and down the elevator was a minor frustration, but not a huge deal.

- There is construction on BOTH sides of the hotel, which is not the fault of the hotel, but I would have rather had that disclosed to me by the hotel prior to booking or being woken up at 6am both mornings.

- Did not realize the room would not be cleaned or restocked during the stay. With Covid in mind, I understand, but did not find this out beforehand.

- The Nespresso machine wouldn't work and had to be unplugged and troubleshooted.

- The thermostat didn't work and the room was very hot.

- There was a large handprint mark above the couch.

- I was charged for taking items from the mini fridge which I did not touch.

Overall not the experience I expected for paying the price for a suite and hoping to get a nice, restful vacation, which I don't know when I'll have the opportunity to do again. Some areas are not the fault of the hotel, but just not worth the $ and special experience I was hoping for.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nicolas Lazarou, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Dear SimplyWanderlusting,

I would like to firstly extend to you my sincere apologies for the shortfall in standard of service you received on this occasion. Please be assured that this is not typical of the very high standards on which we pride ourselves at Le Germain Hotels.

Whilst you are correct the hotel does not have any control over the current development that is ongoing outside of the property, you have raised also some internal concerns that arose during your stay.

I would be very grateful if you could contact me directly so we can discuss these together. You can reach me directly at: nlazarou@germainhotels.com or feel free to call me directly at the hotel, 416-345-9500.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Reviewed 29 September 2020

We recently stayed for the weekend and had a great experience. Right from my first phone call, staff were spot on in terms of their customer service. Our room was well appointed, comfortable and well laid out. Love the dyson hairdryer and molton brown products!!! Everything is available upon request. The only negative is that there is construction going on across the road and it started at a very early hour on Saturday. Special thanks to Stephanie for helping us figure out our stay. I look forward to my next visit! Thank you

2  Thank Constantlyontheroad
Nicolas Lazarou, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Dear Constantlyontheroad,

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the service of our team to be of a very high level.

I do apologize for the noise disruption from the construction that is ongoing around us, there is as you can see a lot going on around the property and whilst we are all very excited about the upcoming developments it does at times cause some noise issues.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2020

We stayed for two lovely nights this past weekend. Had a 10th floor room with a great view. the room was very large, comfortable and had everything we needed. Safety features in effect. All staff members were friendly, professional and grateful that we were staying there. Business is so quiet for them. The bar on the first floor (Victor) was open only until 9pm each day, but server was also wonderful.
During covid, cleaning staff did not enter our room to tidy up, which is completely understandable and not an issue whatsoever. If we had needed anything, we only had to ask someone at the desk. We've stayed here before and it's a great hotel, and situated in a great location. We will stay here again in the future. Highly recommended for a great getaway.

Dear Maryanne37,

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion and very pleased to hear that our COVID protocols were not an issue for your comfort.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

In this COVID time any discerning traveller must be concerned with how the hotel performs under their protocols.Upon arrival I was met by the superb employee Frederick who welcomed me through the ultra clean lobby. The elevator wisely had an occupancy limit of one unless you are with your bubble. The room itself was spotless and promoted a feeling of calm.
Top staffer Frederick arranged for a specific reservation in the gym for myself only which I loved. After my workout a cleaning squad refreshed the gym for the next lucky guest!
I can highly recommend the hotel and the professional staff!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Goldilocks1955
Nicolas Lazarou, General Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Dear Goldilocks1955,

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion and more pleased to hear that you felt our hygiene protocols are well in place to keep our guests safe and secure while staying with us.

Being able to use the gym on your own knowing that the facility has been thoroughly cleaned does feel good I must agree.

Our team make every effort to ensure the hotel is continually maintained so as to ensure we play our part in the fight against COVID but most importantly to make sure our guests feel at home away from home.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.