1,014 results
All reviews heated floors molton brown toiletries luxury room cn tower dressing area marble bathroom entertainment district rogers centre soaker tub boutique hotel turn down service glass shower separate shower blue jays mini bar concierge staff fantastic hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed two nights in the SoHo Metropolitan and liked it very much. The room was large and very comfortable. There was a small amount of street noise, but not enough to bother us (and my wife is pretty sensitive to noise, so that’s a good sign). The service was friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t recommend the breakfast place in the hotel, but there’s a lot of options in the area, so I didn’t think that was a problem.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blipman
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and comfortable, with luxurious bathroom. Location is convenient for restaurants and entertainment and accessible for transit. Will choose this hotel for my next Toronto stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Colin W
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

It’s the middle of the day & the temp In Toronto dropped drastically & The rooms were absolutely freezing. Me and several guests complain and they said here are some blankets but they refused to turn the heat on in the building. They said it’s going to be hot in 2 days which doesn’t help us now. I asked if they could refund me and I wanted to check out and they stated that due to policy they couldn’t refund me of give me anything off my stay for the inconvenience. I took for more guests to complain & 4hours later they finally turn on the building heat. Very unprofessional putting a heating bill over the comfort of your guest.. Fail ..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2018

The Soho was all that you could expect. The room was exactly as pictured online, very clean and a nice layout. Nice dressing area with more than ample space for all our luggage. The marble bathroom was Amazing!! Very pleasant staff that definitely aimed to please. The one problem we noticed was the inability to control the room temperature. We had a thermostat but could not seem to get the room any cooler than 75. Apparently it has something to do with the attached condominiums having control of the AC system. When we called the front desk they immediately had a fan sent up to the room which did help. Great location, we were in to see the Phillies play Toronto and it was only a short walk to the stadium. Overall a great stay and i would recommend!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Suzzz283
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Expensive hotel but superb room and first class service. On-site restaurant wasn’t great and was overpriced (reviewed separately), and we didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment on that. As we were only passing through the city we can’t comment on the hotel’s location except to say it was within a short walk of the CN Tower.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple