“Absolutely the best”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is our third trip to Luci in the past 6 weeks. We brought friends twice and went on our own this evening. We love it. The service is superb. The food is delicious. You'd think with such a large menu there would be some things that aren't great but everything is fabulous. We do the whole 4 courses. Soup du jour is always light and tasty. Salads are fresh and yummy. We shared an antipasti platter. My husband eats the delicate, high quality prosciutto & salami, I eat the cheese, olives and peppers. I love the garlic roasted chicken as a main but had the Shrimp with pineapple habanero salsa tonight. It was to die for. Two generous skewers, rice and tender crisp vegetables mixed with rapini. I had the Orange Chocolate Truffle cake for dessert, not too sweet but with a lovely texture. It was a perfect ending. Mains run from $22.00 to $39.00. I'd rather go here and do the whole 4 courses once a month than other places more often.

2  Thank Gail R

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We found this restaurant through tripadvisor and were really looking forward to our evening there based on the wonderful reviews. Unfortunately, the food was a huge disappointment. My entree, the cod ravioli, was inedible and the rest of the dishes we ordered were below expectations. The service was friendly and good at the beginning, but extremely slow once we received our mains.

3  Thank Siskel E
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Luci and would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone. We each had a salad, split the carpaccio and both ordered the steak. Food was excellent! (And so was dessert). The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere. The staff are warm, welcoming, knowledgeable and efficient. So nice to go to a restaurant where the people care! Go... you won't be disappointed. I know I will definitely be back.

2  Thank aedrdz
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Took my husband, daughter and her boyfriend last year and loved it! Atmosphere was lovely, staff attentive, food amazing!!! Taking my other daughter there soon for a one on one with her since she just graduated post secondary. Looking forward...

1  Thank Lolaandd
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We go to Luci a few times a year as a family and more often if I lived closer! Fernando is a charming and wonderful host, always a smile and a warm welcome. France is usually our server and she knows her food and wine and has such flair when describing the menu and specials. She is lovely and also always a smile on her face. The food and service are both 5*. Always an excellent meal. First class all the way. Can't wait for our next dinner! Highly recommend.

4  Thank samsbonvoyages