“Best Restaurant Burgers”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Very busy, means its good, The burgers WOW fresh homeburger with a real flavour and juicy. Made fresh while you wait. Your burger is not waiting for you under a heat lamp. The staff are friendly and cheerful, that makes a difference to me also.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great pizza been comming here for years great service and good prices a1burgers are freat and the steak in a bun is out of yhis world never had a bad experience with the staff or with the food

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good burger definitely going to be having it again but as far as the chicken souvlaki on a bun goes I won't be ordering it again, fries were not bad, early in the box they were a little under cooked and hard but further down they were better not that I really care for the fries I wasn't the one who ordered them I just sampled them. So yes I'll be going back, I'm curious about their pizza too.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I've been going to McCoy's for years, they always give you so much for your dollar. The food is to die for. Weither it's a pizza or a burger, or steak on a kaiser, everything is worth the visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I've been getting take out for 10-20 years. Maybe I'm more fussy in my older age but I was a but disappointed thus visit. Had the Mojo burger, their specialty. Believe it's an 8oz homemade party with bacon and cheese. Beef Patty-it's slight overcooked causing it to be charred around the edges and dry throughout. Bacon-good amount, cooked perfectly but extremely salty and even worse when combined with the salt in the beef patty. Bun-way to soft! I even asked for extra toasted but still was a mushy mess when eating. Cheese-your average processed cheese slice individually wrapped in plastic like a Kraft slice. I wish they would consider using real cheddar and also maybe offer Swiss and Jack as well. Must compliment the staff! Super friendly, the best around.