“Fresh Fresh cooked to order”
Review of Krepesz Cafe & Bar

Krepesz Cafe & Bar
Ranked #22 of 343 Coffee & Tea in Toronto
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Hungarian
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Krepesz is a creperie cafe and bar located in the heart of Kensington Market. Specializing in crepes, specialty coffee's, cocktails and craft beer, we provide a variety of things to entertain your senses and your tastebuds. From sweet and savoury crepes, to fresh fruit smoothies, delicious sangria and a wide array of delicious craft beers, Krepesz is sure to provide a memorable and enjoyable experience for all. Come and check out our beautiful patio in summer and our giant screen for all your favourite sporting events and games.
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Made to order crepes. Fresh ingredients, served piping hot if you order the hot, savoury crepes. Sweet filled crepes cool down a bit due to fillings. Both savoury and sweet crepes were excellent. Very filling for the average person, maybe too filling. Nice small tight menu. Compact, comfortable patio. Inside looked great, clean, etc. We sat on patio. Clean bathrooms. Excellent service. Priced perfectly!!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Dropped by last week for the first time, and it will not be my last. My friend and I each had a delicious crepe - large, crispy, with succulent savory filings. The size of the crepes were perfect for a lunch - two each would have been overboard. Next time I will try a fruit dessert crepe. Excellent service, by the way, by a very attentive manager and her helpful staff.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We went to Krepesz Cafe for a crepe on a Saturday morning. The food was fabulous! I didn't expect a small restaurant in Kensington to have such great food!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My husband and I visited this little restaurant right in the heart of Kensington Market. It was bigger inside than I had thought and the staff was very friendly. They didn't mind me taking some photos inside and when the chef, Ron, was making our crepes! The crepes were delicious. I had the Classic (paprika chicken with spinach, cheddar) and my husband had the Strong (ham and spinach)and we also had it their special way,'Tito style' with crispy cheese on the outside! Deliciously crispy! We shared the crepes so we could try both kinds. We were stuffed so did not order a dessert crepe but they also looked great! Next time we will try a sweet crepe! Delicious job, Ron! It was fun talking to you and discussing our travels to NZ etc. Thanks for a wonderful outing for two out-of-towners!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Happened upon this little gem. We had the Hungarian paprika and chicken crap and for a dollar mire added the mozzarella on the crepe. It was yummy. Really enjoyed the cappuccino and chai tea. Had champagne with our lunch. All handmade. Cute patio.