“I love the fries, the spicy seasoning, yum.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #839 of 9,375 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Description: I have read great reviews for Five Guys Burgers but I have to say in my opinion their burgers are disgusting. Before the lynch mob tears down my front door, here is what I tasted there:I got their regular burger with lettuce, tomato and grilled onions, with a dash of mustard. I saw the guy "grilling" burger on a pan and pushing down on it with all his weight. The burger arrived with two patties. I hate that, because of all the grease the burgers keep in slipping out of the buns. It was disgustingly greasy, wet and all mushed up, buns were wet from all the grease and the burger was oozing grease all over to the other side of my fingers. Have I complained about the grease enough? The fries were ok but again they were overly greasy. The burger tasted like overly fatty low quality steak from a roadside diner in the middle of nowhere, and it had burnt fat smell. After two bites I threw away the entire thing, fries and all. That thing cost me almost 14 dollars and the only thing I enjoyed was the drink because it washed away the taste of Five Guys burger.
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This is a place for burgers. Yummy yummy burgers. Love the choices of toppings and the burger is a real burger, like the kind you would have in your backyard. The fries are the perfect soft and crispy kind like a chip wagon. OOooh so good.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Now my go to place for burgers, and sensational fries.
A large selection of toppings and cooked when ordered burgers.
Ask for fries well done.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

As you walk in, grab a free dish of peanuts. They are always fresh with a slight tinge of sea salt. These burgers are excellent and the fries are cooked from the bags of potatoes neatly sitting in the front. Get the burgers done medium/well because you will taste the excellent seasoning. There are about 15 different garnishes which you could choose from. Quick efficent service. Well done five guys

Reviewed 17 February 2018

If you want good quality burgers and generous tasty fries then don't miss out on Five Guys. Customize the burger, eat some peanuts while you wait and grab a bag full of french fries. Love it ....

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Friendly establishment, burgers are juicy and fries are plentiful and very tasty. I will recommend this place to all.