“Not too bad :*”

Ranked #44 of 212 Dessert in Toronto
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: North York
Description: One of Toronto's premier creperies. We offer both savory and dessert crepes. Stop in and indulge in our frosty flake, italian espressos, and french pasteries. Our tasty confections will not only satisfy your taste buds but put a smile on your face. Be prepared you will start to have regular cravings for these yummy treats!
Reviewed 13 August 2016

First of all the sweet deserts are really not bad, even good. The waffles and the crepes are very yummy... Large portions with a large range of choice! If you want a sweet snack this should be a good place! HOWEVER, the savory crepes aren't very good... I took the "Chickens" one, and the chickens was like soft, I mean no texture, consistency.. it may be frozen chickens, not fresh as well as the mushrooms... Besides I found a f hair in my dish!
PS: Bring CASH, if you pay with credit card you have to give a tip!! Unbelievable
Kiss

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dessert after dinner. We split the Nutella crepe. The crepe was amazing! Perfectly cooked, sweet but not a sugar overload. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Pastel is a small and friendly cafe, offering sweet and savory crepes and desserts n cakes.

I went with my wife for a light lunch and came away fully satisfied! I had smoked salmon crepes n coffee and my wife had chicken crepes n dark chocolate mousse. Both dishes were excellent and the mousse was awesome.

We were too hungry to take photos of crepes but took the photo of the dark chocolate mousse as attached.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

I went to this nice and cozy desert place with friends. I had the crepe and my friend had the chocolate pistachio cake with the tea. It was pretty good, although it is a bit pricy. The restaurant is very small and busy in the afternoon. It is the nice place to have the relaxing moment with sweets and friends.

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Yes I know, I have never lived.. but these were amazing, the ice cream was also delicious.
The staff are friendly and run a clean restaurant.