Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
US$228
US$210
US$157
1,327 results
All reviewsair canada centreunion stationcn towerround bedreal sports barmolton brown toiletriesrain showernespresso machinerogers centreglass showerconcierge teammodern hotelhockey gamehard boiled eggscontinental breakfastoffice buildingyogurt
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Very good location. Very stylish rooms in which a lot of attention to detail has been placed. The room amenities, including the bathroom with large shower room is excellent. My only issue was the temperature control. I just couldnt get the heating down from 23.5c which made for a restless sleep.

The front desk staff's attention to issues was also evident. I had an issue with my corporate credit card, the card seemed to have lost its readibility, and had to use my personal card. Later, after I had checked in, the manager heard about this from her front desk and she personally called Amex to verify my card and manually put the charge on the corporate card. A nice touch.

Will definitely stay there again on next month's visit to Toronto.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Excellent location, excellent design elements in hotel, rooms are spacious and well thought out, attention to detail. Meeting rooms well setup. Had several meals at hotel, food was generally quite good, one meal poor quality. Excellent starting place to visit Toronto downtown with family.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor, no problem with noise with people leaving a sporting event next building. Ask for a quiet room when making your reservation.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
MDHenderson, Director of Rooms Division at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Dear Lyle C,

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, and that you were able to share the experience with your family.

If there is any particular feedback you would like to share with me regarding the meal that didn’t meet your expectations, I’m always open to seeing our product through our guests’ eyes.

Thanks for staying with us, and we will look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Toronto.

Murray Henderson
Director of Rooms Division

Reviewed 15 March 2012

We were looking for a one night getaway in our own city and chose the Le Germaine – Maple Leaf Square as they had a package that had everything we wanted. (Night In Package)

Sharon, the concierge, contacted me a few days before our check in to ensure that all the details were taken care of, (including a personalized note to be left for my husband), and from the moment we arrived, everything was taken care of beautifully.

The room was lovely, the room service excellent (dinner and breakfast), and the service was outstanding.

In all, it was the perfect break from our everyday and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2012

From my first step into the hotel, I fell in love with this place. The staff here are so friendly and they are always willing to help. I stayed one night and will definitely be returning.

The sleep quality was impeccable, I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. I was kind of upset when I had to check-out and leave such a good mattress behind lol. The location of this hotel is great. My only issue was that it was hard to find a place to park the car in order to go check-in as there were taxis everywhere.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

From the initial phone contact, to booking a Sports package for a Leafs game online, to check out after our stay, our experience with Le Germain MLS was top notch.

We had a standard room that was furnished with a comfortable king bed, luxury linens and had a fairly spacious set up. The Molton Brown toiletries and espresso machine are a nice touch. The package came with free breakfast and valet parking which, on an event night was much appreciated. Granted breakfast is a small selection of fruits, pastries, cereal and juice, but it was kept spotlessly clean and we felt the offerings were fine----with a lovely selection of teas for those of us who aren't coffee drinkers. The area is a light filled space on the second floor.

Before the game we had dinner at e11even the restaurant on site and all 4 of us really enjoyed the upbeat ambiance, the food and service. This was our second time at the restaurant and we still give it high marks. The skywalk to the ACC from the Maple Leaf complex was much appreciated on a rainy evening, and if there are no events, it's also a direct way to access the Path from the hotel. With key scans in the elevator, you can feel secure in the fact that people who aren't guests in the hotel cannot access guest areas---even during the day.

From the first contact by phone to our check out, we received nothing but warm, friendly, efficient and professional service. Especially if this is your first impression of Toronto, it doesn't get any better!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tobie
MDHenderson, Director of Rooms Division at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Hi Tobie,

You really opted for the full experience! I’m so glad you enjoyed it. We’re very fortunate to have Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment as partners, and even luckier to have exclusive access to Leafs and Raptors tickets!!

I’m happy that you enjoyed every aspect of your trip to Toronto, and to have you as an ambassador for our wonderful city.

I will also share your positive feedback with our friends at E11even – they really are like an extension of our hotel, with superb food and wonderful service.

We look forward to welcoming to the hotel next time you’re in Toronto.

Thanks again for sharing your compliments.

Murray Henderson