All reviews gay village violet room apartment suite b bs a great place to stay cn tower subway downtown university
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

I'm so glad I chose to stay here, great location just north of downtown and what a lovely place. Beautifully kept and so clean. My room on the top floor was lovely, and the sheets were so soft and cosy too, it even had it own roof terrace! The communal lounge, kitchen and dining room were lovely too and the food and drink available for breakfast, and the tea/coffee during the day, was fab a great range provided too.
Anyway being on my own I couldn't have felt more welcomed and would highly recommend this place if you want a more personal stay than in a hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I stayed at the Downtown Home Inn over the Thanksgiving long weekend. It's a quick walk from Wellesley station, and checking in was simple, thanks to Kerem's very detailed and handy email that he sent after I made the reservation. The B&B itself is quite charming, and very clean. My schedule didn't permit me to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, but the spread looked fantastic! I would definitely stay here again when I'm in Toronto.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor if possible. I stayed in the Camellia room, and it was quiet. Also away from the foot traffic of the lower floors.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Everything was perfect the best place to stay. It's quite, super clean, you should share the bathroom, but everything it's super clean, smell so good, the breakfast everyday is delicious. It's located in a good zone of Toronto.
I forgot my umbrella in this hotel and the manager, he sent me for free!!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eddy G
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

一人旅で約二週間滞在。予約してから詳細なメールが届くので夜遅くのチェックインでも不安なし。立地は駅近で最高、キッチンやバストイレは常に清潔にしてありましたし、自分の泊まっている階が使用中の時は他の階を使用していいというのがフレキシブルで楽でした!毎日ではないけどタオル交換もあり、部屋の掃除も勿論あります。立地、住み心地、Karemのホスピタリティ、全てにおいてコスパ良いと思います。
Karem was very friendly and cool! I really enjoyed staying&chatting with him. I felt really comfortable in there and Karem always help me.Thank you. I recommend to stay there:-)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I stayed in Downtown B&B for three nights. Very central, close to local bars and restaurants. The room, bathroom and kitchen were very clean, and the staff was extremely helpful. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business