Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Hotels.comUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
ZenHotels.comUS$122
All reviews turtle jacks double tree great stopover close to the airport free shuttle shuttle service great hotel room was clean and comfortable quick check would stay again park and fly hot tub booked this hotel starbucks dixon keg lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

It wasn’t a bad stay I must say the room was my view was nice the lady at the front was very helpful the bed was nice and soft I must say I would definitely stay another night I had the money for it .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank timmypeynado
Milani Patel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Dear timmpeynado:

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport!
We are so glad that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and our great view of the airport! Our staff is always here to assist with anything that you need through out your stay.

We hope that we can have an opportunity to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 21 April 2021

Terrible practice for Covid 19- safety. People who just had their quarantine has been exposed to people who just arrived from the airport. I don’t mind the food. Just the safety measures why people are there in the hotel. The points of contacts are unbelievable. I feel more safer and my family to go directly to home rather than going to hotel - it’s totally a disaster. Exposure to unknown person who are also exposed to other people is so scary. If the goal of teh government is to minimize or lessen the exposure this nothing.

1  Thank bujoy123
Milani Patel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear bujoy123:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are extremely disappointed to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay with us. We value your opinion and want to ensure that this is not repeated for anyone staying with us. We thank you for your comments as they will help us to continuously improve.

I sincerely apologize for your experience and hope that we can make it right and welcome you back to our property again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

The hotel staff are ill behaved. Service is late. Food is served cold. I could go on and on. Worst hotel stay experience ever for me.

Please avoid this hotel at all costs to avoid some extra stress when you are travelling.

1  Thank mithunmallick

Dear mithunmallick:

I would like to apologize to you for your experience at Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Airport.
We are so sorry that you had issues with the food and service during your stay.

We want to ensure all our guests have a great experience with us and your comments will help to continuously improve.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we hope that you will give us another opportunity to make it right!

Reviewed 17 April 2021

I highly recommend for anyone please don’t book this hotel especially for air travel front desk not co operate, no choice for food , no budy listen about food order. No more tv channel option if we select then pay in your bill

1  Thank talvindercheema

Dear talvindercheema:

I would like to apologize for your experience during your stay at Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Airport.

I assure you this is not the level of service that we provide and is definitely not the Hilton Standard.
We will be sure to take a look into this further so we can continuously improve and provide all our guests with exceptional experiences each and every time.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly so we can further discuss your experience and we can make it right in hopes that we can welcome you back again to our hotel and provide you with the stay you deserve!

Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

Sadly, this hotel is disappointing. Staying here after traveling for work, and I wish I had booked another hotel.

The toilet seat was dirty, and so was the bathroom floor. First day I went to take a shower, and noticed the ceiling was leaking.

Biggest disappointment is with the price you pay, the food is extremely bad. No meal was made fresh, and every dinner was some kind of curry based. Fruit would have been nice, as they didn’t offer healthy balanced meals.

If you have a choice, don’t stay here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Everydaybeachbum
Milani Patel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Dear Everydaybeachbum:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Airport. I am very sorry for your experience during your stay with us and want to sincerely apologize for the issues with the meals and room. This is not the level of service that we want to provide to our guests and with your feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with the team so we can continuously improve to provide all our guests with exceptional experiences.

Once again, we are sorry for your experience and hope that we can have an opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with a great day.