Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$256
Booking.comUS$255
eDreamsUS$255
TravelocityUS$256
ZenHotels.comUS$254
HurbUS$300
All reviews turtle jacks double tree toronto airport great stopover close to the airport free shuttle shuttle service great hotel attached restaurant room was clean and comfortable quick check would stay again park and fly hot tub upon check booked this hotel starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020

This hotel was lovely. The only downside for me was the firm pillows and the parking was 25$ a night, but overall it was affordable so it wasn't a big issue. The room and hotel appeared to be very clean, quiet and staff were friendly. It was nice to see that they are taking extra precautions during covid to help us feel comfortable/safe. Also loved the warm cookies. We will definitely be back! Thanks for the great stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Milani Patel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2020

Dear Alexabtravel:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport!

It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are definitely doing our very best to ensure that cleanliness is the top priority especially during COVID. Our cookie is our warm welcome for all our guests so we are so glad that you enjoyed it. We can't wait to welcome you back again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 21 April 2020

I had booked a day room before flying back to Bangkok. in over 40 years of frequent international travel this check-in experience was the worst. The lady, I believe Sophia was her name, was rude to the degree of being offensive. No attempt to even being polite, no smile, - simply amazing ...and certainly not the usual Hilton Standard.

Whilst I am at it ..I intended to have lunch at the hotel ground floor diner ..the place was almost empty ..and, as always, I tried to look for a table and have a relaxing meal. A rather dramatic waiter put himself right in front of me, preventing me from even making a step forward to have a good look where I could sit ...twice he did so ..and when I asked him why he was so dramatic ..his drama queen response was: I am only doing my job. Thats when I called the manager.
I am aware that in North America hotel standards are not on the same top level as in Asia, but in both these cases ..this was simply unacceptable. ...too bad, otherwise the room and its amenities were impressive

3  Thank Mpfrederik
Milani P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2020

Dear Mpfrederik:

I would like to apologize for your experience during your stay at Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Airport.

I assure you this is not the level of service that we provide and is definitely not the Hilton Standard.
We will be sure to take a look into this further so we can continuously improve and provide all our guests with exceptional experiences each and every time.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly so we can further discuss your experience and we can make it right in hopes that we can welcome you back again to our hotel and provide you with the stay you deserve!

Reviewed 11 March 2020

I tend to stay at Hilton hotels because of their consistency in quality. Not high end but always clean, updated and comfortable. The Double Tree went above and beyond and hit on all marks. I read comments about flat pillows but I love down pillows and double up for extra thickness when needed. HAHA! The fitness room is great and the hot tub is amazing after a workout to burn off the fresh Double Tree cookie received on check-in. Great TV and cable package with a modern room. Aces for my airport stay and convention. Do not hesitate.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Milani P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear Kevin G:

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport!

It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. At DoubleTree Toronto Airport, your stay always starts with a warm delicious cookie and welcome from our team!

We are glad that you had a chance to take advantage of our fitness centre and enjoy our in-room entertainment. Our comfortable beds and pillows do offer a great sleep so we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Double Tree by Hilton was really great - friendly and efficient staff, very clean room, fast elevator service. I did not eat at their pub atmosphere restaurant as it was very noisy, but ordered from their menu, (which appealed to all tastes), to be delivered to my room. Fast service and excellent food. "Starbucks" in the large, comfortable lobby suited me for breakfast.
Taxi service ordered by the hotel arrived around 5 minutes each time.
I loved their huge pool with hot tub being open from 6 a.m. until midnight. It meant that I had time to swim daily and could plan it when nobody else would be there. Exercise room was well equipped.
My only complaint, as with the many hotels near the airport, is that one could hear airplanes from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com

Dean Joan B:

We are glad that you had a chance to take advantage of fitness centre and pool/hot tub. One of our best features is definitely the onsite restaurant and Starbucks. Room service has a great selection for all and is always a great option when you want to stay in your room and enjoy a nice quiet meal.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Nice lobby a Starbucks. The Bar as great food and ambiance. The price are decent. Location of the hotel offers multiple dining option at less than 5-10 minutes of walking distance. Overall one of the best hotel option you can find.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
SusmeetDesai, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Dear Ironman290,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience at the DoubleTree Toronto Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive reviews.

We do take pride in our food and beverage options dishing out some fantastic meals and drinks that are served with a smile. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services were to your liking.

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and hope that we can welcome you back again soon!

Susmeet Desai