Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$126
Travelocity
PricelineUS$126
Orbitz.com
StayForLongUS$150
All reviews evening reception close to the airport made to order breakfast toronto airport covered parking shuttle service room suite park and fly complimentary breakfast free shuttle great stay excellent hotel spacious rooms clean hotel front desk staff stayed one night business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

Clean and staff was very friendly and hospitable. We had the suite with 2 double beds, it was quite spacious. Take out little healthy breakfasts replaced the hot breakfast which was fine for us. We had lots of room to park our moving van, thank you again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2020

This hotel used to be a Quality Suites... They renovated it really well and the rooms turned out really nice, the lobby is very nice and modern. As a frequent Hilton guest and an elite Hilton Honors member, they just don't live up to Hilton standards at all... they continue to run a Quality Suites. They encourage you to skip check in and use mobile and in doing so they don't communicate with guests at all regarding their services, or lack thereof. During our stay, they didn't clearly communicate breakfast times, provide any housekeeping or amenities (you had to go get everything yourself - they wouldn't even bring you something if you asked for it) and the staff had an attitude as if they were doing you a favor by being there. So for 3 nights, I had piles of overflowing trash until they told me to put it in the hallway (then it stayed there for hours and hours) and when I opened up the sofa bed, their commitment to cleanliness showed with blood stains on the sheets. So overall, their "commitment to cleanliness" was not much of a commitment. Of course, when I checked out, there was no one to complain to because the front desk agent didn't even bother to ask if I enjoyed my stay. So much for elite status... This is not representative of Hilton, just this particular owner/operator.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank dancS1354OU
Nauman Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Dear dancS1354OU,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience - I do apologize for your experience and that we were unable to meet your expectations. We are investigating the issues you have mentioned, and I would like to assure you this is certainly not typical of our hotel and I hope you would not perceive this anomalous oversight as a reflection of the service we aim to deliver. Our team always endeavours to meet the needs of all our guests and we will certainly take your feedback constructively.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2020

This hotel is VERY clean with incredible hospitality. The updated modern decor in the lobby and the rooms are beautiful. Breakfast was excellent. I travel for work and I look forward to staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nauman Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2020

Dear Trek721885,

Thank you for your remarkable feedback! I'm delighted to hear we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a memorable stay. Our team thrives on your encouragement and kind words so we truly appreciate that you took the time out for us.

We are certainly doing our best to ensure our guests do not miss out on the Embassy Suites experience during these unprecedented times. Our guest services staff and housekeeping team are employing the use of industrial grade cleaning products and breakable door seals, along with amped up cleaning protocols mandated by Hilton – all to ensure our guests stay safe and during their stay.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, we look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2020

Stayed 2 days this week, check in was smooth.. they were very diligent on covid-measures. I felt very satisfied with the way they secure their rooms, it’s assuring they’ve taken every step they can to prevent covid spread.

The room was beautiful, clean and newly renovated.

Thank you for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nauman Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Dear Msh3ll,

Thank you for your remarkable feedback and 5 star rating! I'm delighted to hear we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a memorable stay. Our team thrives on your encouragement and kind words so we truly appreciate that you took the time out for us.

We are certainly doing our best to ensure our guests do not miss out on the Embassy Suites experience during these unprecedented times. Our guest services staff and housekeeping team are employing the use of industrial grade cleaning products and breakable door seals, along with amped up cleaning protocols mandated by Hilton – all to ensure our guests stay safe during their stay.

Reviewed 28 August 2020

I have stayed here four times for work trips and it is my first choice whenever I'm heading up here for work. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. Any request I have made has always been addressed immediately.

The bar is a very nice place to relax and unwind after a long day......when it is open.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nauman Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

Dear firstbase15,