1,273 results
All reviewsmatisse restaurantcarol lynnsubway stationthe concierge loungevalet parkingroom servicefront desk staffthe royal ontario museumvalet servicehotel lobbyself parklocation is greatbed was very comfortableper daybit datedbusiness tripupon check
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed here a couples times now. For the price the location is unbeatable. The rooms are spacious and clean, Valet Patking is only $40 a night, which makes our stay soooo much easier.

We have a little dog that we bring with us to this hotel since it’s doggie friendly

The last time we used them, a fire alarm broke out at 3 am...... the staff was very accommodating and oraganized. It turned out the fire was at a different part of the strip, but the alarms go off for the entire building.

We got an apologizing letter for the inconvenience.
Book a hotel room through Hotwire, we saved over $120 a night by using them!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I was woken up at 3.30 a.m.this morning by a hotel fire alarm and an automated announcement which said that the alarm had ben activated, but which provided no further advice as to what hotel guests should do. No-one answered the phone when I tried to call for advice and when I made my down six flights of stairs the reception staff were utterly clueless and had evidently not been trained to respond effectively to such event. Simply not good enough.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff C
DirGuestCare, Guest Relations Manager at Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Jeff C -

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

We do take our life safety procedures and systems very seriously and I would be grateful of the opportunity to connect with you.

I can be reached at 416.515.2586 or susan.anderson@marriottbloor.com

Best Regards,

Susan Anderson
Director of Room Operations

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Lovely friendly central hotel in Toronto. Large rooms suitable for 4 people.
Food in restaurant good with a very friendly and attentive waiter (Jude).
Private day trip to Niagra was arranged in-house for us by Elizabeth prior to arrival which was fabulous and well worth doing if you concentrate in the falls themselves rather than the shows in Niagara itself which personally I felt tended to ruin the experience.
Only negative was on the wording on the room card for the environmental towel changes/points accrual which resulted in us having no fresh towels or bed changes for the 3 nights we stayed (better wording on card would clarify guest requests) but this would not deter us from a return visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Truly outstanding room service menu (fantastic lentil dish!) and very prompt and polite service. Great location as well-including access to shopping without going outdoors...

Very spacious rooms as well as very comfortable beds.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is spotlessly clean and has spacious rooms. All of the staff members are incredibly friendly and helpful. We had a noise issue with our room and we called and they moved us as quickly as possible to a different room. I was writing a professional exam and even though I was stressed, I really enjoyed my stay. Highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area! :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business