1,274 results
All reviews matisse restaurant carol lynn subway station the concierge lounge valet parking room service front desk staff the royal ontario museum valet service hotel lobby self park location is great bed was very comfortable per day bit dated business trip upon check
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Stayed at hotel and attended a conference. The hotel rooms are lovely with wonderful sleep inducing bedding. Rooms conveniently equipped with little bar fridges. The location at Yonge and Bloor is ideal for transit travel, safe location and great walking all around. The food at the conference was fabulous. Breakfast was continental with fresh fruit and baked goods. Lunch was wonderful with several mains (chicken, fish), amazing veggies and salads. Deserts and snacks to-die-for. Everything with a fancy, 5 star flare. Vallet parking was friendly and worth every penny. Checking in and out was a breeze and without lines (good timing?).

Room Tip: The first floor is really the 7th or 8th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The best part of this hotel is the location. It’s close to all major areas, lots of restaurants and shopping. The rooms are good but dated decor, the staff is pleasant. For a hotel in such a prime location I’d expect more out of the hotel bar which is in the lobby. The issues I had were with the shower, a slow desk meant my feet were in a pool of water while showering —not too pleasant. On my last day housekeeping took quite a while to get to my room and when they finally did it was a half assed job. I’ll attach the picture of the bed they made. Overall it’s a good hotel in a great location, easy access to the subway which gets you to the connection to the up express.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nadia J
DirGuestCare, Guest Relations Manager at Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Nadia J -

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.

I do apologize for the lapse of service you experienced and would be grateful if you had a few minutes to review.

I may be contacted at 416.515.2586 or susan.anderson@marriottbloor.com

Best Regards,
Susan Anderson
Director of Room Operations

Reviewed 27 May 2018

This is my choice of properties from the Marriott family when I visit for work and play. Came in for both this time around and enjoyed my stay again.

Beautiful property in Yorkville that is close to great shopping and wonderful restaurants. The hotel is clean and the staff is fantastic. I believe the woman who assisted me both times was named Sunny and she is an absolute delight.

You can't go wrong at this venue. Enjoy your visit.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better. I have never had any issues with it being loud, though.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We come to Toronto fairly often from NY State and stay wherever the deals lead us. Grabbed this one as a blind 4* deal on a third party site. Was happy to get it. First off, the hotel is literally steps from the subway entrance. The nice thing about this TTC subway stop is that it puts you on both the Yonge Line AND the Bloor Line. The transfer for both lines are here in the same station. (so you can go Noth/South Or East /West) We got a King junior suite. It was spacious and clean, had a fridge for convenience, and great technology access. They waive internet fees if you're a Marriott Rewards member, which I am. Wireless strength in our room on the 5th floor was good. Speeds were more than acceptable. 3ms Ping Rate, 15 download, 15 upload. More than most travelers would ever need, business or pleasure. Happy to stay here and would look forward to coming again. I'll mention that so far (we haven't left yet) the staff has been very friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I book a room at this hotel for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary.
First I have start with a big thank you to Tevin at the front desk who happily upgraded us to the Presidential Suite for the occasion. I typically only get a minor upgrade with Platinum status but this time they went all out!

We were then surprised with a very thoughtful hand written card and a bottle of wine congratulating us and wishing us a great weekend. The room was beautiful, 2 floors with a huge living room area. The room
was very clean and the staff were super friendly.

We had an incredible weekend and we are extremely grateful to you guys for the hospitality, thank you!!

Will only stay at this hotel any time I visit Toronto, 5 star rating!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple