1,283 results
All reviews matisse restaurant carol lynn subway station the concierge lounge valet parking room service front desk staff valet service the royal ontario museum hotel lobby self park location is great bed was very comfortable per day bit dated upon check eaton centre
Reviewed 16 May 2018

My wife and I stayed again at the Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel. This is our most favoured hotel in Toronto. Once again we were not disappointed with our stay starting with the valet parking, front desk staff and indeed all staff at the hotel. The room was wonderful, very clean and excellent in all ways. The hotel is close to most shops/services on Bloor Street and Yorkville with easy access to the subway so one can travel to all attractions in Toronto with ease. We both highly recommend this wonderful hotel for either business of pleasure. Staff and accommodations are first class.

Room Tip: close to elevators
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I made contact with this hotel in order to book a room on behalf of my daughter who was attending Toronto in order to complete exams associated with her profession. When I spoke with the booking centre, I had some inquiries that they were unable to answer, so they suggested I contact the property directly.
I followed the suggestion and was fortunate to connect with Room Operations Manager, Kaitlin Viewig-Cyr. I posed my questions which amounted to some degree of what I thought may be preferential treatment on behalf of my daughter, while she completed final preparations. Apparently Ms. Viewig-Cyr didn't think I was unreasonable and said yes to all requests and even put in a couple of her own suggestions to help further.
The hotel is very modern, staff is great and the room was excellent- large, bright, clean, comfortable and quiet. All together, an excellent experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Great location close to shopping and Yorkville area.Front desk staff were friendly and professional and Tevin handled my check in perfectly.Restaurant staff were great ( TJ,Jude,Rui) and the food was exceptional!! ( thanks Phil,Exec Sous Chef ).Nice large clean and well presented room.Plus it was nice to see pets being looked after happily.
This review from a not easily impressed very frequent traveller.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

After enduring an almost 6-hour drive from Montreal, amid 125km/h winds which whipped our suv all over the highway along with debris projectiles, we were thrilled to pull up to this beautiful hotel.

As a loyal SPG and Marriott customer, it goes without saying that I can have some high expectations, and this particular hotel did not disappoint.

SERVICE
Clearly this is a hotel that understands service is #1. From our first contact with the valet, to the front desk staff (Sunny and Tevin are amazing), the random staff that greeted us in the corridors, to a pleasant meeting with their manager, Chanel, their positive attitudes and happy smiles made us feel truly welcome.
The hotel was quite full, as there were a number of events taking place, and school trips booked, and yet there was no troublesome noise or difficulty getting service. In fact, the staff gave the impression that they could handle all of their guests and more without breaking a sweat.

LOCATION
The location is simply amazing. Anything you could imagine wanting or needing, from a Longo’s Food Market, attached shopping complex, clothing stores, drugstores, restaurants, and convenient transit options, immediately surrounds the hotel. We lacked for nothing, and loved the vibe of Yorkville. There’s definitely something there for everyone.

THE ROOM
The room, two queen beds to accommodate 2 adults and 2 teens, had a view overlooking the street, and we happened to be able to watch the Toronto Marathon from our room as runners passed by our hotel Sunday morning.
The bathroom was clean, well stocked, and loaded with extra towels as per our online request - it pays to be a loyalty customer and have your preferences pre-set and honoured.
The tub stopper needed to be pulled out to avoid water accumulation while showering, but that was manageable and certainly diminishes nothing in terms of our stay.
The mini fridge (essential for a family), coffee machine, and in-room safe all came in handy.

HEALTH CENTER
The gym had enough equipment to accommodate a reasonable workout, as well as a sauna, and complimentary earbuds for the individual televisions. No natural light in the facility, but it was clean, and the machines functioned well.

VALET SERVICE
We typically prefer to self-park, but to be honest their valet service was exceptional. A quick call down to the valet prior to leaving our room all but guaranteed that our car would be waiting by the time we made it downstairs. We couldn’t have asked for better service. The cost is on par with other hotels, and there’s no limit to in-and-out, so we didn’t feel as though we were at their mercy if we needed our vehicle.

All-told, an amazing hotel experience in the heart of a vibrant area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We used the pre check in and to our surprise Carol Lynn at the front desk was able to move us to a King bed when we enquires. Carol Lynn upgraded us to the Cumberland Suite. Wow! Beyond expectations and over the top at about 1650 sq feet ( I had to ask after). Made our anniversary extra special!
Service from everyone valet, Kevin at the bar and Raj at the restaurant was all remarkably attentive.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple