Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com
PricelineUS$257
eDreamsUS$260
Trip.comUS$266
1,086 results
All reviews toronto airport the club lounge close to the airport dixon road free shuttle front desk staff stayed one night olio convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Everything about my stay was terrific. Service was excellent from the first greeting and check in, to checking out. The staff were friendly, professional, and quick to respond and help. I was a bit stressed out and exhausted from a long journey and and still had more to go. The last thing I felt I could cope with was hassling with checking in to a hotel but I was immediately taken care of without any additional stress and began to feel better right away.
The room was exceptionally clean and well maintained. The bed was very comfortable, there were plenty of spots for charging and connecting all my devices, and a great seating arrangement so I didn’t just have to sit on the bed. The view was spectacular overlooking the terminals and airfield. I could see the planes parked at the gates then depart. I suppose if you would want to see any of that you could close the curtains and you’d never know you were actually staying on airport property because somehow the sound was blocked and there was virtually no noise.
The location is brilliant, especially for a layover or early morning flight as it is literally connected by a walkway from Terminal 3. No worries about catching a shuttle. It was nice being able to relax and get a little extra sleep knowing I could just walk out and be in my terminal. Due to Covid-19 the restaurant was closed but full room service was available. The welcome and pleasant journey messages on the television were a nice little extra personal touch as well. It was truly a great stay and I highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2020

We have stayed here several times and would highky reommend this hotel.
Park sleep and fly rates and the shuttle , perfect location, near restaurants & one on site. Front desk staff are very friendly.

Room tip: We have always faced the airport and that was okay not a problem anytime we have stayed here
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank BarbieAnnR
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

I was here on business and the hotel was in a convenient location to my conference. My room was well appointed and clean. The restaurant food was very good and staff attentive. I will defiantly consider this location for future stays in the airport area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Best part of the hotel is Val in the Club Lounge. She was extremely helpful and friendly. Pay the extra because food is good and healthy. For breakfast they have tons of fresh fruit, salmon and hot bites too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

A clean, quiet and comfortable hotel with great customer service welcoming us at 10pm after a long weary travel day! The rooms come with lots of fluffy white linen. Walking distance to a few restaurants. The pool looks amazing! Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple