All reviews coffee pot minute drive short stay the room was nice ontario
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I stayed overnight for 3 nights for a work conference. We had a $130/night rate. The conference was taking place at York U and Comfort Inn was only about 10 minutes away.

The service was so friendly, all the staff were great! They have free continental breakfast with lots of variety. The rooms and bed were comfortable. The bathrooms had been renovated, but the carpet and hallways were desperately in need of updating. You can tell that people had smoked there in the past as it sometimes smelled like smoke, even though it's now non-smoking.

I would stay here again...hopefully they will do some more updates by then!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer A
Monisha A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Jennifer A,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn Toronto North. Thank you for your feedback. We are continuing to improve all areas of our hotel including the amenities. We hope to see you again soon!

Monisha A
Comfort Inn Toronto North

Reviewed 26 May 2018

It was an overnight stay, but overall, it was pleasant. The room and bathroom is clean and orderly. No funcky smell/odour upon entry to the room. The only negative observation from my room was the tiny fridge is not up to task as it was old and it cannot keep up as we did a lot of grocery shopping for fresh produce. The freezer just keeps on turning off even the freezer is not that cold. The ice machine was our savior as we kept on filling our ice chest with ice. The carpeting along the hallway seems to be old and tired and it needs to be refreshed. Complimentary breakfast was OK too for an average and not too fancy. The internet is flawless, I was able to steam a movie from Netflix using my portable wireless device.

Overall, our stay was average and no heavy negative observation. I will recommend this to my friends.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a night at comfort inn. The pool was closed for maintenance. The restaurant was closed as there was a fire. The breakfast was provided in the conference room and very basic. The rooms were pretty comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank iswarya2014
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed this week to buy our new car and within 5 minutes of check in we were accused of smoking in the room. We were then told to leave our ourside door closed to prevent other smokers smoke from coming in our room because if it smells like smoke they will charge us for it. I am well aware of hotel policy and told them I was offended. The bed was verycomfy and the room had no bugs so thats one bonus to this awful business.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The room itself is good but the front staff well they have attitude and issues.

I booked my room on Expedia paid for extra when I checked in low and behold they charged me $256 again when I saw this transaction go back to the reception to have corrected.

They have a deposit of $150 for what there’s no facilities here just breakfast what a joke and know for the incompetence I have to wait for 3-5 business days for there error outstanding.

Breakfast well its continental so nothing special.

Date of stay: April 2018