2,229 results
All reviews music videos citrus restaurant rooftop terrace hot tub on the roof eaton centre jarvis street breakfast buffet indoor pool homeless people home fries small kitchenette two bedroom suite st lawrence market the sofa bed sitting area shuttle service yogurt
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Fabulous and friendly staff, amazing food. Accommodations were good, clean and quiet, bedroom area small. Attention to small details like caulking needed. Disapointed that only 1 hot tub was open, it was full and did not get to utilize.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Turcotte2
Greg E, Manager at Grand Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear Turcotte2,

Thank you for choosing The Grand Hotel & Suites Toronto! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Your comments will certainly be passed along to the Department Managers.

We would love to welcome you back again!

Warmly,

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Excellent location – 5 mins from Eaton Centre. Lovely Hotel, everyone was helpful. They have a free local shuttle service mon-fri – ask the front desk or Conceirge. Room was a good size, clean. The hot tub on the roof was good but gets very busy in the evening. The location was the best thing as we had a car and we were able to join the Garnier express way easily. It is also about 10-12 mins walk to St Lawrence Market which is a must if you are in Toronto.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay K
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Me and my brother had a grand time in Toronto at the Grand Hotel and Suites. The breakfast was good, the staff friendly and the local shuttle service was very convient. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Terrance J,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Grand Hotel & Suites! We are glad to hear you were able to enjoy our amenities. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience!

I hope we will see you again soon at The Grand!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Service at this hotel is excellent and there is a very European vibe about it. I appreciated the option to add breakfast buffet to our rate. There are many choices in Toronto for hotels and I always chose this one now.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear mlonglade,

Thank you kindly for choosing the Grand Hotel & Suites Toronto! We very much appreciate your positive feedback and hope to continuously welcome you back!

Warmly,

Reviewed 14 May 2016

As my taxi pulled in a drug-affected lady knocked on the driver's window and the driver suggested I stay in the car till hotel staff come down to assist with luggage. It had just gone dark and felt very unsafe. I had already been warned by a local that the hotel our corporate travel agent had booked me into was not in a good area. Check in staff were pleasant in a casual kind of way. A very helpful man who assisted with bringing luggage to my room turns out to also be the guy who assists with booking tours. There is no swipe security to get up to where rooms are. My room is OK for one person but a little weird with one side of the bed right up against a wardrobe and only one bed light and side table. Not sure how this would work for a couple. Hallways are nicely decorated and appear to have recently been upgraded. I had a light meal which was quite good although there is a limited menu and just one restaurant which is also in a kind of sports bar with multiple TV screens showing different sports - get the picture - nothing high-end about this hotel. Speaking with other guests I learned that there is a homeless mission opposite and they suggested I do not walk alone in the day or night. I've travelled alone quite a bit but don't think I've stayed anywhere where I've felt this unsafe since my backpacking days many years ago. Other guests who have given this a high rating must not be well travelled. Can see how it would suit tour groups of pensioners but that's about it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank TouringAussies
Greg E, Manager at Grand Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear TouringAussies,

Thank you for choosing the Grand Hotel & Suites Toronto. We are very disappointed to hear you were unhappy with your stay and our location. Downtown Toronto boasts over 2 million people, diversifying our city, making it a major draw for many travelers. Thank you for leaving a detailed comment, we very much value your feedback and will pass along your comments to the department Managers.

We hope you were able to enjoy some of our amenities and would love the opportunity to welcome you back again.