Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
Booking.comUS$122
Trip.comUS$117
StayForLongUS$136
1,011 results
All reviews full kitchen living room church street gay village dining table home away from home front desk staff king suite location is great subway station heart of downtown stove appliances toaster condo closet sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021

This was my first time at town inn and everything was amazing. I was missing a pot in the kitchen, and I called front desk and they were very quick with bringing one straight to my room. Over all amazing experience and everything was clean. I will for sure be booking again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 February 2021

Hi Olive,
Thanks very much! We are very happy to know this. Look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you to the Town Inn Suites!

Reviewed 11 January 2021

We have stayed at Town Inn Suites many times over the past few years. It is our "go to" hotel in Toronto. The rooms are beautifully renovated and appointed suites. The location for us is perfect. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We travel with our dogs and they have an excellent pet policy. Our dogs are well trained and we respect the property, so we very much appreciated them being able to come with us. All around a great hotel!
Steve & Rod

Date of stay: December 2020
Management response:Responded 12 January 2021

Hello Steve and Rod,
Thank you for this wonderful review. It bring us great delight to know that the Town Inn Suites continues to be your choice for your trips to Toronto. We are happy to welcome human and canine guests alike! See you again soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2021

Me and my partner stayed at this hotel for a week between Boxing Day and the day after New Years. We chose this particular hotel due to the great location and to have access to a full kitchen and separate bedroom (Because of COVID, we usually spent the day in the hotel so it was nice to have that separation). Upon check in we found out that we had been upgraded to the King suite (from the Queen Suite) which gave us a larger bed and a larger kitchen which we enjoyed very much.

One very minor inconvenience was the lack of cooking implements available to us in the room. Despite having a full sized oven and stovetop, the only thing in the room to cook with was a non stick frying pan. We were able to obtain a sheet pan from the concierge, but were not able to get a pot (although we made do in the end). It felt strange to have the appliances but no cookware. I think it would be useful to have some a list of items that comes with the room, and a list of things they could request from the concierge (available online and/or in the room), to give people who plan to cook meals a better idea of what to bring. (I also found it odd that there was no broom in the room; I felt bad that I couldn't sweep up crumbs from meals that had dropped to the floor. I admit that may be the only one who would think to clean the floor during a hotel stay!)

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel. The suite was clean, and (mostly) well appointed. The decor in the lobby and suite were at once modern, beautiful and functional (I especially loved the wood floor in the room, as I hate carpet!). Housekeeping and concierge staff were helpful and kind when their services were requested. All of the appliances and fixtures were in good condition and worked well. And while you could hear guests when they were in the halls, you could barely hear other guests when in their rooms. I would gladly stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a hotel for an extended stay!

Date of stay: December 2020
Management response:Responded 4 January 2021

Hello Tara F-C,
Thank you very much for your time in leaving this review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the upgrade, and the space that this provided. Thank you for your kind words for the team, as well as the set-up of the suite itself. I will be sure to share this with the team. We do note your concerns on the supplies provided in the room, and we will work towards a better arrangement of such. We do have a good supply of extra items, and I am surprised we were not able to locate a pot.

Thanks for choosing the Town Inn Suites, and providing us a 5/5 review! All the best for the new year, and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2020

We have stayed at Town Inns for extended periods three times in the past year, each stay was very good and we intend to return on our next visit to Toronto.

In April 2020 we stayed for a month during the height of COVID in Toronto and then again in September for 10 days, no problem. In both cases the staff were very supportive in adapting to our particular needs; all requests were solved quickly and very willingly.

The apartment itself was modern, clean, and visited regularly by staff almost daily to make sure we had everything needed.

It's a great location close to all amenities within walking distance, so no car required except for visiting friends in the suburbs.

So a good place for an agreeable stay of a few days or longer.

Date of stay: September 2020
Management response:Responded 10 October 2020

Hello CLBG,
Thank you! We are delighted to know that, and appreciate your time in sharing this with the TripAdvisor community. We will be sure to share your kind words with the team. We look forward to your return, and ensuring another excellent stay.

Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Needed a simple room and got a nicely equipped suite. Very surprised when we walked into a suite that cost less than half of a single room. Heart of Toronto, walking distance to almost everything and yet quiet at night. Staff was amazing and very helpful.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 6 October 2020

Hello lenwebb,
This is wonderful to hear! We are very happy to know this, and will share your kind reflection with the team. Hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to Toronto. Thank you.