Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$139
Trip.comUS$138
Expedia.comUS$138
TravelocityUS$138
Hotels.comUS$138
Agoda.comUS$139
1,837 results
All reviews eaton centre trinity square great location the concierge lounge city hall breakfast buffet is central location top floor self parking front desk staff corner room the financial district per day yonge street cn tower hotel restaurant union station
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

We stayed here for 3 nights last week, and was quite disappointed. I know that with COVID things have to be different. But the pool was open and not cleaned, the pool it self needed clean and the pool deck was very dirty. The outside area was disgusting, feathers and bird droppings.
No maid service, which was fine, but no replacement of towels or others things like coffee, you had to go to front desk.
No maps or anything in room which again I understand but I think at check in could have been offered

Date of stay: August 2020
Heather Guay, Other at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

Dear spkid1945,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Tripadvisor readers. I'm truly sorry to hear that your experience was not ideal. We have a very strong commitment to clean which includes high touch point cleaning throughout our hotel every two hours. While we have made some adjustments to our operations to ensure the safety of our guests and associates we are also committed to ensuring that these adjustments continue to be in line with the high level of service an standards that our guests have valued in us over the years. I truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us as you returned to travelling at this complicated time and would value and opportunity to connect with you directly regarding your experience. Heather.guay@marriott.com

Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Marriott Downtown Toronto for almost 7 weeks. As you can imagine, the needs of a long term guest are more and different than the short term stays. I am grateful to Ms Heather Guay for helping me every step of the way - from anticipating the room requirements, adding additional things which are required on day to day basis, and being available throughout my stay to help in any other possible way.

This proactive approach and customer focus was apparent throughout my stay with the attentiveness and professionalism of the Marriott team but I want to specifically acknowledge Nicholas and Constance for their excellent help. I would go to them with many requests but would always be sure that they will be handled the right way and in a professional manner.

Thank you to the Marriott team, and specifically to Heather, Nicholas and Constance, for making me feel at home and making my stay comfortable and memorable.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Bluecann
Heather Guay, Other at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

Hello Bluecann,

Thank you so much for your very kind review of your long stay experience with us here at the Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre. It was truly an honour to be your home away from home during this unique time. It will be my pleasure to share your thoughtful review with our hosts. We all wish you very well in your travels and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2020

Stayed a few nights at the Marriott which is near the Eaton center and trinity square of the university. In fact, I could see the Trinity sq from my window. As I was traveling during the lock down with Covid19, my meetings were being cancelled or being rescheduled to an online meeting.

I went to the hotel to drop off my bag but asked if I could check in early. It was 10:30 am. They checked my Bonvoy status and simply said no problem sir. In addition they provided me with an upgrade to a corner suite and a late check out.

I held a meeting in my suite and the room service staff made up a nice fruit and pastries platter. Room was clean, comfortable.

Overall, I had great service from the front desk to the room service staff. It seems to be a well run hotel.

Well equipped fitness center.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank ccriderYVR
heatherguay_marriott, Director of Operations at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2020

Dear ccriderYVR,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with other TripAdvisor readers. While your stay with us was during a very unconventional time I'm delighted to know that you were pleased with all the ways our hosts adapted to make the best of the situation and help make your experience ideal. When you are ready to travel again we will be here and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 30 March 2020

This is a very nice hotel, well appointed, and located in an uber-central location in Toronto. Close to Younge Street and great for walking in any direction. Right next to the Old City Hall and Nathan Phillips Square. Close to several subway stations. Good eating in the hotel. Uber-friendly staff. The Club Access lounge had a lot of loud-talking regulars that would tell you all about themselves, whether you wanted to hear or not. Probably not worth the admission, unless you like watching CNN. Overall, it was a great location with good, clean rooms.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank D_Willy_S
heatherguay_marriott, Director of Operations at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

Dear D_Willy_S,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of your stay with us. I hope your travels might bring you back our way later this year!

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

From the moment we arrived, we knew it would have been an awesome stay. Lesley met us on arrival and immediately warmed our hearts with her impeccable customer service. She recognized our loyalty and assured us we would have a wonderful time at the hotel. The associates, while observing are very cordial, caring and attentive. The lobby is clean, nicely appointed and elegantly furnished. The room was beautifully appointed and nicely renovated. The fridge and the coffee maker in the room are a perfect convenience. The hallways are clean and well kept. The elevators and public space are also very clean and well maintained. A special thanks to Lorenz and the bartender of 29 years who work on Saturday night March 14. In sum, a beautiful hotel with very customer centric associates. Thanks.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
heatherguay_marriott, Director of Operations at Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear MikeRuss1,

Thank you so much for your kind words and accolades of our hosts. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for your loyalty. We will very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.