1,853 results
All reviews rooftop bar north tower stillwater spa annona restaurant avenue road yorkville area room service toronto skyline concierge desk luxury hotel turn down service business trip hotel restaurant valet parking bit dated an upgrade hotel is in a great location
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This property is in a perfect location. Near the best shopping, museums and parks.

The rooms were spacious and the entire hotel was very clean. Hotel staff was impeccable and attentive.

Don't forget to go to the rooftop bar at night, have a cocktail, and take pictures of the skyline.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2018

What a breath of fresh air this hotel was after staying at some questionable AIRBNB's! The room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable and the shower was good. I forgot my wallet on the way to the airport and the concierge called and arranged for a cab to deliver my wallet to the airport. That was so thoughtful and appreciated! The location is very good- close to shopping and attractions.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Wanda K
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a few times with my family when coming to Toronto. The service at the hotel is fantastic, as well as the location. Rooms are facilities are clean and well kept. It is a reasonably priced hotel and in a gorgeous and high-end part of the city. You are directly across from the Royal Ontario Museum which is ideal, as well as the campus of the University of Toronto which is worth walking through as it has some gorgeous buildings and green space. There is a nice sized gym and the rooms are large. It is a great hotel for venues as well as when traveling as a family to
toronto. I would definitely recommend the Park Hyatt to friends coming to visit Toronto.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here a number of times now and each time it is the same. The service and attention of the staff is consistently amazing from check-in to housecleaning concierge doorman to resto and bar etc...
The beds have been very comfortable and rooms clean. I like the location as it is amazingly central in Yorkville.

I look forward to the up coming renovations but I believe they will close for a year or so to do them. The place has a nice charm everywhere even in the elevators.

Let's hope they can retain their amazing staff during the reno period because they have been amazing.

Good luck with the reno.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
PR-At-The-Park, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for your nice comments and we are planning to reopen Park Hyatt Toronto late in 2019 and hope you will return to see our new reinvented hotel.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I recently stayed for a business trip, and I had a splendid time. From check-in to checkout the stay was perfect. My room was clean and spacious. It's also very centrally located, I was just a few minutes away walking from a major shopping center and great restaurant options. I would highly recommend the hotel for either business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Clean spacious rooms and centrally located
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business