3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Omni Hotels
Hotels.comUS$133
TravelocityUS$133
getaroom.comUS$159
4,479 results
All reviews consort bar beautiful hotel lawrence market the club lounge distillery district hockey hall of fame room was large bed was very comfortable location is great heart of downtown eaton centre central location cn tower union station lobby concierge doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2020 via mobile

I have always made the Omni my go to hotel when staying in Toronto, and it’s always been the first hotel I recommend friends. The front desk staff has always been exceptional and super friendly to make you feel right at home, and they always were super accommodating to make for a great stay.

I’ve never had to deal with their customer service prior, but now after the horrible experience I’ve had, it makes me never want to stay there again. I stayed there and prepaid for my room at the very beginning of March, and before my stay was even done they charged me the same amount for a second time. When speaking with accounting they said it should clear within a couple days. It never did, and now it’s been three months going between Toronto and their head offices and reaching out on their website and Instagram with nothing done, except having to explain the issue 20 times. Each week I’m promised I’ll have a receipt emailed to me of the refund within 48 hours and then again I have to call the following week saying no refund has been issued. This experience and being bounced back and forth and having to hold for hours, with promises made each time and the same apologies, but then no actions done is ridiculous. This is how they handle complaints??? Especially during this time. And then to speak with friends I’ve sent there who have been double charged before as well for stays?!? This has really left such a bad taste in my mouth for how they handle their business. I’d advise anyone booking here to make sure to not leave the property with unresolved issues, because you might still have these issues 3 months later.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank nba929292
Reviewed 11 April 2020

My mother and I were there for a couple nights, weather was cloudy, drizzle both days so a higher floor wouldn't have offered any sights. Foyer/reception area is lovely, huge, with lots of comfortable seating around and had the most beautiful Christmas tree.

We were on about the 6th floor with office & street views, lovely big room with two double beds, a lounge area with sofa and chairs, big bathroom with a tub. Housekeeping was spotless, excellent. Beds were very comfortable. Not a lot of street noise. This stop was the middle of our trip and it was such a nice, calming, luxurious space to just relax in. All staff extremely helpful :)

Small restaurants and stores dotted around, with a couple of large department stores only 2 or 3 blocks away (a 7 min walk maybe). Umbrellas supplied by hotel. We ate dinner twice at the in-house restaurant. I had the butter chicken both times, it was so delicious and tender. Most other meals were had at the mall while we were out.

Short walk to the Hockey Hall of Fame was a bonus. Great location.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Di_Thomas_NZ
Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

Had a great 5 night stay at the hotel in mid March.

This was a difficult time for the staff as the city started to lock down and the hotel became quieter. Despite the challenges the front desk, concierge, and cleaners never dropped the ball - helpful and friendly throughout.

A special mention needs to be made for the staff in the Consort Bar. Unsure whether they were to be laid off or not they maintained their great service.

Hope to return again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Cestrian52
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Attended the L'Oreal Paris Women of Worth as an Honoureer. The Omni Hotel Family was superb. From check in to check out and everything inbetween my stay was one to remember. I hope I have the opportunity to experience this service again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniKingEdward, General Manager at The Omni King Edward Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2020

bevwoodsgfth,

We take pride in giving outstanding service to every guest we welcome at Omni King Edward Hotel. We are happy to hear that your visit was no exception. Thank you for leaving the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Regards,
Patrick Cappa

Reviewed 10 March 2020

We were celebrating a significant birthday AND a significant wedding anniversary during our two-night stay last weekend and we received a room upgrade and felt ike royalty overall! Hotel is lovely, service excellent and so is location (Close to theatres, restaurants, shopping, Toronto Island Airport Shuttle is a 10-minute walk). We will definitely return soon!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts